Tengu Gurista LvL 4 solo fit?

Coming back to Eve after few years off. My tengu fits are all based off the old systems and I am not entirely sure of all the changes since I put the game down.

Anyone got any standard/recommended LVL 4 gurista fit for tengu? Would be much appreciated.

Maybe something like:

[Tengu, L4s]

Ballistic Control System II

Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Thermal Dissipation Field II
Kinetic Deflection Field II
Target Painter II
Stasis Webifier II
10MN Afterburner II
Large Shield Booster II

Heavy Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Heavy Missile
Auto Targeting System II

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Ancillary Current Router II
[Empty Rig slot]

Tengu Core - Electronic Efficiency Gate
Tengu Defensive - Amplification Node
Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay
Tengu Propulsion - Chassis Optimization

Add bling as you see fit (and a 3rd rig). A Gist any-type large SB makes it cap stable (which can be nice for missions). The auto-targeter shouldn’t be turned on, it’s just so you can lock 10 targets.

Regards,
Cypr3ss

1 Like

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated

it got some nerfs but more or less should be pretty similar. I think the main nerf was to sig so it doesn’t speed tank as effectively so you’ll probably want to add some tank on your old fits, also might need to play around with subs and slot layout a bit.

the above fit looks like a decent start, might want to swap the core sub to the cap regen + pg sub though as it will probably get rid of the need for the two ACRs. I felt like the CPU sub gave too much CPU when playing with fits, although you might miss the sensor strength fighting guristas.

My last fit had a medium booster on it, so not sure you need to squeeze a large on. But I also didn’t test it much so you’ll need to make your own decision on that.

and most people have swapped to machariels these days, don’t see many tengus out and about anymore. Machs got a really nice set of buffs, so that might be something to look at down the line.

1 Like

I appreciate the added info. I will play with the fit a bit and also look into Mach down the line.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.