The Dark Space Initiative open for recruitment - Nullsec/Wormhole

Hey all you beautiful people! Hope you’re having a wonderful day. If you’re here, I hope it’s because you’re looking for what we offer, because we certainly are looking to expand our roster.

Hop into the TDSIN Recruitment channel in-game and chat with one of our recruiters, or if nobody is available, shoot them a mail. The team will get back with you in short order. If you already know what you need to know, and feel like skipping the conversation, just tap on the link in our recruiting channel to apply directly, and my team will mail you the results of your application review.

Good luck and good hunting!

1 Like

Come join us in nullsec! Plenty of space money to go around!

Join TDSIN Recruitment channel in-game to talk to us, or shoot us a mail if nobody is around! Link to submit an application is in the channel’s message of the day!

Hello Space Friends!

Recruiting is open! Where else can you fly with Joseph Barnacle O’Sullivan? NOWHERE, that’s where! Come join TDSIN and meet this absolute gem of a man! He’s Irish! He has a beard! He’ll call you a cabbage!

Join TDSIN Recruitment channel in-game and click the “Apply Here” link in the MOTD, or chat with/mail one of my recruiting staff if you would like more info!

Zoom!

We are rootin’ tootin’ recruitin’.

Join TDSIN Recruitment channel in-game and click the “Apply Here” link in the MOTD, or chat with/mail one of my recruiting staff if you would like more info!

The Summer slump in activity is coming to an end, and our doors are open for recruiting. Come hang out with us as we do goofy and stupid things in nullsec for amusement!

Join TDSIN Recruitment channel in-game for more deets.

Hey everybody, TDSIN is still recruiting and open to new-ish players for cruiser size pvp in small-medium size gangs on a corp level. We can also provide large scale gang pvp with our FCs that lead alliance level fleets.

Come join in on the fun, it’s happening all the time! We also do a bit of mining and industry, exploration, trading, etc. It takes but a moment of asking on teamspeak to find someone that is involved in literally any part of the game you can think of!

TDSIN Recruitment channel in-game is where you can chat with recruiters and/or apply from (there is a link in the MOTD) and if no recruiters are around at the time, feel free to mail one of my active staff members listed in the channel MOTD. We’d love to hear from you!

Hey everybody, TDSIN is still recruiting and open to new-ish players for cruiser size pvp in small-medium size gangs on a corp level. We can also provide large scale gang pvp with our FCs that lead alliance level fleets.

Come join in on the fun, it’s happening all the time! We also do a bit of mining and industry, exploration, trading, etc. It takes but a moment of asking on teamspeak to find someone that is involved in literally any part of the game you can think of!

TDSIN Recruitment channel in-game is where you can chat with recruiters and/or apply from (there is a link in the MOTD) and if no recruiters are around at the time, feel free to mail one of my active staff members listed in the channel MOTD. We’d love to hear from you!

1 Like

We’ve got the best content in Fountain! Come be a part of our Cabbage Patch defense fleets, defending our precious ESS(es) in mermaid! Good fights are aplenty, and good times are had every day. We also go on raiding trips via wormholes to other null areas to rob their banks! Stick 'em up! We’re like the train robbers of the old west, riding in on our horses and then riding out before they can do anything about it. Sometimes we stay and fight the things they bring out for defense, and my oh my, some of the things they bring…

Good times, good pews. Du gud. Join up.

we r cruit. more pew. big blap

I killed a ship!

TDSIN - We Fill Holes!

We are still Open to recruitment come join for Fun Pew Hang out good cultrue and great times we do null wormholes and other games. Join TDSIN Recruitment channel to speak to a officer To ask questions or See what we are like.

Bump =)

New or Old Dont matter we take them all What we offer at TDSIN is 10+years of wormhole exp and now null sec. Don;t like null stuff np tdsin does lots of null stuff how ever we r always doing stuff on our own as a corp small gangs mid gangs wormhole dunking plebs. When we are not pew pew we do lot of other stuff hang out on ts player other games. What you will get From us is a good group of folks to hang with tell stories go pew Helpfulness and all around a Good crew Please visit our TDSIN Pub and TDSIN Recruitment in-game to speak to our recruiters. Plenty of good times to be had!!

boop!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.