Good group very PvP Focused

bumping

bumping on up

bumping

bump!

BUMPING

BUMPING

bumping

The Extortionists are based in High Sec but we venture into Wormholes to find our content. Small gang PvP with experienced hunters and a mature crowd.
Evictions that are seeded and planned.
Possible High Sec war targets.

These are what you will find for content with us on a daily basis.
If you consider yourself a wh pilot then do come and join us, but if you have no experience but have been in various PvP situations, then i’m sure you ll enjoy wormholes i personally haven’t looked back.

Come and join our in game public channel “EXT-PUB” and speak with myself or another recruiter.
Fly Dangerous o7

BUMPING

bumping

bumping

Good day my fellow EVE leader,

My name is X TREME1 and I’m a director for Occulus Rifts. I come to you today to discuss a great opportunity to join alliance with each other. As leaders, if you would like to sit down and discuss terms, I will take the time. Please be aware you and your Corp leadership will have the full freedom to run your Corp how you see fit. Occulus Rifts is not a dictatorship and will not interfere our politics into your hands. We just ask be part of the team.
With in our system we have 10+ moon mining centers with billions and billions just sitting there. We are a small to medium size PvP Corp, we can usually field 10 to 15 people. We dislike mega corps that have a lot of blues. I hope to hear from you.
Sincerely, X TREME1, Director Occulus Rifts

HI,

Thanks for the offer but we do not want to be apart of any alliance as you lose your identity on zkill. And with standings there is no need too.
Your also a NS corp/alliance and we dont fight in NS we are in WHs.

Regards Rag