The Initiative. Rental Program (Initiative Associates)

Looking for a new home? Don’t want to be hunted by Imperium forces? You want to use your own supercapitals? Join Initiative Associates and rent a system with your profession (ORE/Ice Mining/Ratting). You only have to rent what you want to use: Become space-rich thanks to our low-cost profession-system!

Available systems with prices
Rental Policy

Also, check out our querious systems. Great systems, Keepstar available in pocket.
Join ingame channel “INIT. Rent” for more information.

Send me a message (Bjoern Harekay) or poke me on discord (Brontes#6725) and I will
be happy to help you, answer questions or get you into the renting program.

Rental Agents

Bjoern Harekay (ENG/GER AU/EU TZ) Discord: Brontes#6725
Ashzariel Captor (ENG/SP EU TZ)
Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
Remi Nardieu (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

For Moons:
Swantu (ENG/GER EU TZ)

Most of our available systems in Fountain and Querious have iHub upgrades already installed. So you only have to rent the system, push the index and those upgrades will be activated after the next downtime.

Rental Policy

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or want to rent a system: Bjoern Harekay in-game or via discord: Brontes#6725

Rental Agents

Bjoern Harekay (ENG/GER AU/EU TZ) Discord: Brontes#6725
Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
Remi Nardieu (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

For Moons:
Swantu (ENG/GER EU TZ)

We don’t simply let you in our space without giving you some extra services:

• Regional Market available
  • Access to fountain/cloud ring/querious intel channel
  • Import everything you need from Jita to fountain or the other way back.
  • You get access to our discord where you’ll find a trading channel and a ping channel (if you are tackled or there are some enemy forces close to fountain)
  • Keep your toys save in one of our keepstars in Fountain, Cloud Ring, and Querious.
  • T2 reprocessing and production facilities are ready for you to use
  • Supercapital production ready in fountain and querious
  • Active rental managers to help you if needed
  • We try to protect our renters. Feel free to use your rorquals and supercarriers in Fountain.

Available moons with prices
Rental Policy

Send me a message (Bjoern Harekay) and I will be happy to help you, answer questions or get you into the renting program.

Rental Agents

Bjoern Harekay (ENG/GER AU/EU TZ)
Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
Remi Nardieu (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

For Moons:
Swantu (ENG/GER EU TZ)

Did you know we protect our renters in Fountain? Rent a system, take your rorqual or super out and start crabbing :crab:.

Rental Policy

If you are interested in renting a system or you have questions feel free to send me an ingame mail: “Bjoern Harekay”

Rental Agents

Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
Remi Nardieu (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

For Moons:
Swantu (ENG/GER EU TZ)

Can’t find a system that fits your needs? Thats not a problem at all! Contact a rental manager and ask him/her for assistance. Maybe we can arrange a subrenting contract between your corp and the current renter OR check our available systems in cloud ring and querious out.

Rental Policy

If you are interested in renting a system or you have questions feel free to send me an ingame mail: “Bjoern Harekay”

Rental Agents

Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
Remi Nardieu (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

For Moons:
Swantu (ENG/GER EU TZ)

You want your own production facilities? No Problem! Or just use our stuff: We offer you max refinery tatara’s and T2 rigged production structures (all kinds of facilities), aswell as access to our keepstars!

Join INIT.'s Renting Program and become space-rich!

Rental Policy

Feel free to send a rental manager (listed below) an eve mail if you have any questions or you wanna rent a system.

Rental Agents

anexo Ambrye (ENG/SP EU TZ)
Eduardo Bosch (ENG/ESP US TZ)
ElrondMD (ENG AU TZ)
Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

Do these prices include security?

If you rent a system in fountain we try to protect you. Depending on alliance strategic fleets and timezone we can help. Usually we ping out if we aren’t around to help you.

Looking for a new home? Don’t want to be hunted by Imperium forces? You want to use your own supercapitals? Join Initiative Associates and rent a system with your profession (ORE/Ice Mining/Ratting). You only have to rent what you want to use: Become space-rich thanks to our low-cost profession-system!

Rental Policy

Also, check out our querious systems. Great systems, Keepstar available in pocket.

Send me a message (Bjoern Harekay) and I will be happy to help you, answer questions or get you into the renting program.

Rental Agents

Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
Remi Nardieu (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

For Moons:
Swantu (ENG/GER EU TZ)

Most of our available systems in Fountain and Querious have iHub upgrades already installed. So you only have to rent the system, push the index and those upgrades will be activated after the next downtime.

Rental Policy

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or want to rent a system: Bjoern Harekay in-game

Rental Agents

Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
Remi Nardieu (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

For Moons:
Swantu (ENG/GER EU TZ)

• You get access to our discord where you’ll find a trading channel and a ping channel (if you are tackled or there are some enemy forces close to fountain)
  • Keep your toys save in one of our keepstars in Fountain, Cloud Ring, and Querious.
  • We try to protect our renters. Feel free to use your rorquals and supercarriers in Fountain.

Rental Policy

Rental Agents

Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
Remi Nardieu (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

For Moons:
Swantu (ENG/GER EU TZ)

Did you know we protect our renters in Fountain? Rent a system, take your rorqual or super out and start crabbing :crab:.

Rental Policy

Rental Agents

Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
Remi Nardieu (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

For Moons:
Swantu (ENG/GER EU TZ)

Can’t find a system that fits your needs? Thats not a problem at all! Contact a rental manager and ask him/her for assistance. Maybe we can arrange a subrenting contract between your corp and the current renter OR check our available systems in cloud ring and querious out.

Rental Policy

Rental Agents

Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
Remi Nardieu (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

For Moons:
Swantu (ENG/GER EU TZ)

You want your own production facilities? No Problem! Or just use our stuff: We offer you max refinery tatara’s and T2 rigged production structures (all kinds of facilities), aswell as access to our keepstars!

Rental Policy

Feel free to send a rental manager (listed below) an eve mail if you have any questions or you wanna rent a system.

Rental Agents

ElrondMD (ENG AU TZ)
Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

Rental Policy

Rental Agents

Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
Remi Nardieu (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

For Moons:
Swantu (ENG/GER EU TZ)

Rental Policy

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or want to rent a system: Bjoern Harekay in-game

Rental Agents

Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
Remi Nardieu (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

For Moons:
Swantu (ENG/GER EU TZ)

Rental Policy

Rental Agents

Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

Rental Policy

Rental Agents

Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

Rental Policy

Rental Agents

Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)

Rental Policy

Rental Agents

ElrondMD (ENG AU TZ)
Isa Shana (ENG US TZ)
AaronKable (ENG AU TZ)

For Gas-Pass:
Sinickal (ENG EU TZ)