The Law Organization - Republic of Stellar Order : Official Thread

Totes mate, it’s worked for so many before you :sunglasses:

1 Like

I broke all the laws today.

Nobody came.

You have failed in your duty. I judge you guilty of negligence. Any last requests before sentencing?

3 Likes

In summary, the OP is all mouth and no trousers.

1 Like

Has FlipMoe been recycled yet? Green biscuits all round?

2 Likes

Congrats XeX Znndstrup!!! You have been awarded the “Pisss n wind award”, for never backing up rhetoric with action. :weight_lifting_man::man_cartwheeling::weight_lifting_woman::woman_cartwheeling:

You will receive a warm canister full of hot air from the Tama station heads.

Nominations are being received as I type for the next chicken dinner…

3 Likes

We confirm.

[quote=“Jonah_Gravenstein, post:43, topic:5439, full:true”]
In summary, the OP is all mouth and no trousers.
[/quote]We wish to correct this misunderstanding. Exact wording is “no mouth and all trousers”.

I may be wrong but a mouth and no trousers sounds like a good time to me

4 Likes

You’re wrong, the idiom is all mouth and no trousers, alternatively there’s all bark and no bite, all talk and no action ; and a plethora of others in a similar vein.

1 Like

We prefer “silence before destruction”.

More like an excess of words and a lack of action where you’re concerned.

1 Like

I’d like to just take a moment to say that after a 2 year hiatus, coming back and finding that this thread is still ongoing and migrated to the new forums, and that Xex still hasn’t actually done anything in-game that anyone is aware of, is a weirdly heartwarming experience.

Makes me feel like C&P was just paused until I came back so I wouldn’t miss anything. You can get started punishing criminals now, Xex, I’m ready.

1 Like

TBF he did hand out an award for work against criminality to yours truly. I even wrote an acceptance speech for the prestegious award (and generous cash prize)

1 Like

Ah, your crime-busting abilities must be formidable then.

3 Likes

Indeed. So much so he wasn’t sure if I was the greatest of bastards or crime fighters

1 Like

Embrace the scammers, because they are destroying the economic system from the very inside.
Embrace the gankers and pirates, because they are destroying the economic system from the production and distribution side.
Reject the fake evolution prophet that suggests you to stick to a plan to evolve.
Reject those ascetics who denied themselves the right of having fun, sacrificing for the progress.

Rather than growling, accept your master, prolific space vermin.

On the level of trolls this is bad. It was bad in the other forums it is bad now.

Too bad Falcon put the choke chain on the ISD’s. You need a good lock.

1 Like

? It’s not really hurting anything tbh. It didn’t get locked before and I can’t see it getting locked now. Usually you have to break a rule first

2 Likes

This clear-sightedness merits probably a special award.

1 Like