The Law Organization - Republic of Stellar Order : Official Thread

XeX Znndstrup will celebrate his third anniversary on september this year. You should sing a hymn this day for him as the most incredible personality who revolutionized the face of anti - criminality combat.

1 Like

I dig this thread. It’s passed the toughness test long ago and honestly has had soem good banter (especially our twitter feud :wink: )

1 Like

He wouldn’t talk to me on twatter. Maybe because I wasn’t enough of a wanker.

2 Likes

Jealous.

2 Likes

I certainly was

1 Like

Ha. LOADS. On your bottom.

1 Like

You say that but all I’m seeing is words. Ask you’re already a liar.

Or just be ranting.

Just add more wank.

1 Like

Nope, you prefer talking big words filled with impotent rage then doing nothing to anyone :slowparrot:

Indeed. You talk too much. And, please, take off your shoes when you come in this thread. You are in a temple here.

1 Like

I think XeX displays poor manners, deserving of a smack, never said thx for the award I gave him.

How rude. No sweet desert for him.:dango::cake::ice_cream::shaved_ice::icecream::dumpling::sushi:

Blowing hot wind out of the posterior? We can’t accept so much. It’s a wrong casting.

You can never have enough fishwank, and if you do, you need a bigger receptacle.

Talking of receptacles, how goes the crusade, Xex?

1 Like

Holy crusade brings repose of soul, Sir Mortlake.
Whenever we conduct a formal investigation for attempts to commit a murder undertaking the purpose of a terrorist offence, we experience a true joy. As if we removed a muck from our sole.
According to a simple principle, we never offer serial crimininals opportunity that we think they are fallible.
We kill them so that they will be neither fallible nor infallible after.
Our mind is freed from a false problem like that and truly has the promise of our quest been fulfilled.

I chuckled. Thank you.

1 Like

Alpha, Omega, matter and antimatter.
Everywhere.

Reason, Logic, common sense.

Nowhere in your posts.

1 Like

/me Pokes at the thread as it is twitching.

How many years is it now XeX that you uphold the law in New Eden? Must been a couple now?

He’s in the process of slow motion rage-quitting Eve in solidarity with those former communications people at CCP that recently lost their jobs:

https://twitter.com/XeX_Znndstrup

I am not sure how his fascist project to enforce his will on highsec is going. Not very well I imagine.

2 Likes