The Law Organization - Republic of Stellar Order : Official Thread

I don’t get the reference? Paranoia rules these new forums er…wherever you’re at?

Some guy accused me of being someone…and told me drink a litre of chlorine. That’s a wholesome place you endorse? Chlorine is fatal if ingestested in moderate doses btw. There was no slang reference, that’s the old forums wrapped in a nutball. I’m sure it tastes bitter as a base.

You COULD thank me for livening this thread that hasn’t been touched in 2 weeks…

1 Like

Wut? Is that a thing?

1 Like

It’s as funny as it sounds…I know.

1 Like

He has been doing it every year for like 3 years now. So I guess it kinda is. Just some player content and a bit of RP

2 Likes

Hmmm 3 years ago I was on a boat. You’re just an angry troll venting your loss of status with the old forums.

Stop whining my jester of c and p. Entertain us with juggling or something.

uhhh… Nobody has been talking to or about you unless you are the op

2 Likes

Well no one had touched this thread in 2 weeks, you were being negligent of whatever this is.

1 Like

Don’t worry he just likes to hear himself speak.

FlipMoe your whole butt-hurt with Dom is really funny by the way, you should harden up.

4 Likes

[quote=“Noragen_Neirfallas, post:25, topic:5439”]
Just some player content and a bit of RP
[/quote]Correct. And real but secret executions.
Notice to the New Eden Population : prizes awarded to successful candidates allow them to be placed under the protection of the laws according to criminal defamation legislation.

So you do nothing? Am i right in thinking this is some kind of “hisec law” group?

2 Likes

[quote=“Keno_Skir, post:31, topic:5439”]
Am i right?
[/quote]You’re wrong.

You are right.

1 Like

Funny, that irrelevant alt seems to have disappeared like it’s main :thinking:

1 Like

Which bit is he wrong about?

That you do nothing?
Or that you are some kind of “hisec law” group"?

1 Like

Both. But classified information.

1 Like

Well how many laws do i have to come break before you come smack my bottom?

(bet it’s loads)

1 Like

[quote=“Keno_Skir, post:37, topic:5439”]
before you come
[/quote]That’s our jugdes convenience. But, don’t worry. We would come numerous and you wouldn’t even understand where “smack” comes from. You would know only why if criminal.

So you plan to swarm my system and smack talk me in local?

1 Like

If ever, you would be the first informed. And dead some seconds later.