The Lies of the Caldari State

Our ancestors took to the stars in order to prevent the Federation from turning their children into little Gallenteans. The State is as much a product of the Caldari people as the Megas and the Raata Empire of old. The failure of the contemporary leadership does not invalidate, in any way, the traditions which our people have upheld since time immemorial. Traditions which the Guristas forsook when they deserted from the Caldari Navy. No true Caldari would prefer living with traitors over being with their own, regardless of how dire the circumstances may be.

If they were Caldari with Caldari attitudes, they would not be Guristas.

The Caldari citizens from the Wirashoda system who boarded Guristas ships which were disguising themselves as evacuation vessels were not given any choice. They were deceived and are still unaccounted for.

A life without tradition and morality is not worth living.

I am working class and even I can make a distinction between dereliction of duty and incompetence. To my knowledge there is no evidence of the former.

If all it takes for you to commit your hostility towards our people in writing is a prod from Diana Kim, you have no right to speak of wit.

Despite the best that has been done by everyone–the gallant fighting of our military and naval forces, the diligence and assiduity of out servants of the State and the devoted service of our people, the Triglavian situation has developed not necessarily to our people’s advantage.

Even if we assume that holds true, casting your lot in with a bunch of traitors who behave like vultures picking on the State at every opportunity is the most counterproductive notion imaginable.

I accept this as a personal challenge and look forward to being set to -10.

If the Guristas do not care about honour or the practice of Wayism, they have no right to speak about what is best for the Caldari people, nor should any sane Caldari look to them for deliverance.

I encourage you to report the locations of said places to the authorities so that something can be done about the practices which take place within them.

Treason should be punished with death, so expending resources in that manner would be wasteful.

The Gallente do not adhere to international rulings regarding prisoners of war, so why do you expect anything better from the Guristas, who are a criminal organization led by entrepreneurial deserters and staffed by the desperate?

And this is why you lot deserve nothing but a 425mm Railgun hit to the crew compartment.

Then why was the first post in this thread intended to convince workers to abandon their own people in favour of entangling themselves in something worse?

So you lied to a crowd in order to obtain cannonfodder.

The Megas of the State have always provided their citizens with what they require. You had the option to receive treatment for your condition and return to your post. You chose not to do so and were heartbroken when the consequences of your decision caught up to you. The Guristas exploited that moment to recruit you. You took the bait in order to preserve what was left of your psyche. Now you seek to do to those who suffered during the Triglavian war, that which the Guristas did to you. Turn them into egotistical agents of entropy and greed bent on dismantling everything the Caldari people have built for their own gain.

I suppose that once you’ve hit rock bottom the only way is up.

The days when the self-appointed defenders of justice could tell us how to live are over. We are a free people, and we will command our lands and our families as we deem fit.

In this instance her judgment aligns with mine. We do not involve ourselves in Aristidian affairs. Keep your nose out of Caldari matters.

3 Likes