The like and get likes thread

Lol hey look a that a post with literally nothing.

13 Likes

13 Likes

Hah, busted

13 Likes

You can’t visit this forum without visiting this thread, to do so would be an act of blasphemy!

13 Likes

Timezone, or morning actually o/

12 Likes

@yellow_parasol did you really go through the effort to look up something I posted here 4000 posts ago? :joy:

https://www.chrisshepherd.org/on-the-totalitarian-personality/
^ That was an interesting read. Thanks!

14 Likes

Mass media today

13 Likes

Totalitarism is a wide spread disease of mind.

There is not much difference between totalitarism and every cult or religion actually.

12 Likes

13 Likes

It is art, because english is the only language that decided to pick a different name for that fruit lol

12 Likes

To be honest it looks somewhat like if apple would grow on pines. Have this strange texture on outside like a pine cone, but is juicy and sweet inside like apple.

12 Likes

and it gave birth to one of the most viral music videos ever

it was fun to watch the view counter on that video grow stupidly fast in a matter of days

it was also surprisingly refreshing to see this because most of youtube is “DO NOT SPIN A FIDGET SPINNER AT 3 A.M. (GONE SEXUAL GONE VIOLENT ALMOST DIED)”

12 Likes

Well in Spanish the usual name it’s “piña”, which is the name of the fruit from species like the pine tree (the ones that produce edible pinions).

12 Likes

Why I like futurama

It is a great comedy, exposing the bad habits of humanity by using for that our own creation, AI.
We are essentially laughing watching ourselves sometimes.

Also that is a paradoxical statement by Bender. And hypocritical too.

13 Likes

“It happens often that the will of God and the will of the men with kalashnikovs are one and the same”

7,000+ messages speak about how interesting is to like and get likes!

12 Likes

Lol my busted nothing post got flagged

11 Likes

Also this

I was totally wasted on my flight to jita last night.
One. litre. Of. Beer.

11 Likes

And it shows nothing when you want to see the content.

12 Likes

Alcohol content was 6% by volume

11 Likes

@discobot fortune

Will I buy another litre of beer?

11 Likes