The like and get likes thread

What else you can do with those 20 bucks? I can buy 3 kg of chocolate with cream filling. :laughing:

13 Likes

A lot of things I’d probably get more enjoyment out of than Andromeda. Like eating a nice steak at the Argentinian steak restaurant close by… But to be fair, 20 Euros aren’t going to be quite enough for that steak :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Mmmm a huge slab of grilled pork meat just came on my mind. Tender, seasoned with aromatic spices. :drooling_face:

12 Likes

As a person who has a secret army of penguins, I approve of this post. The penguins shall assimilate you.

13 Likes

Your secret army of pinguins dont stand a chance against my pokemon army. \o/

Now I anly need to find enough pokeballs to catch your pinguins and use them as the auxiliary force. :thinking:

13 Likes

Your army of Pokemon will be crushed by my army of hamsters. So go ahead…kill the penguins.
images (5)

12 Likes

And for something somewhat related.

and-now-for-something-completely-different-john-cleese-in-womens-6693971-1

12 Likes

And it all can start like that.

12 Likes

Lol, why am I not surprised someone made a Hell March version of this. I’m sure we live in a world where penguins and pikas can live together in harmony. Especially penguins with backpacks:

13 Likes

Nonsense! You can laugh at how buggy and crap the animations in Andromeda are! As well as complain to why the game suddenly turned open world!

11 Likes

Looks like he is a fan of Pingu.

14 Likes

Looks acurate. But well, I bought it now and need to get some enjoyment out of it. May be a piece of ■■■■ game but it’s still better than the shitshow that EVE has become.

11 Likes

"Simulating a face is hard"

11 Likes

It doesnt look as ridiculous now. But memes will stay with us to remind us of fun time. :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Somebody running events.

12 Likes

So… Why that ship against sleepers? I don’t even dare bring my Enforcer to those sites lol

It can handle battleship rats in low sec sure but… SLEEPERS MAN SLEEPERS!

12 Likes

Meeh, the afk double bonus is now over in GTA Online. :-1:

12 Likes

I don’t play Mass Effect. I only listen/watch the gamerpoop videos about it.

12 Likes

Skyrim Gamerpoop is da best!

12 Likes

I like to think that I am a pretty normal kind of guy with pretty average tastes.

Yep, pretty normal to me, move along.

13 Likes