The like and get likes thread

Its just an illusion. If you would only know what pinguins are capable of. :exploding_head:

11 Likes

The penguins told me: “it’s beddy time, Yiole”. So I say, nighties lovelies!

12 Likes

I have made a lot of $ in GTA just slacking in double XP and $ mode. Its like AFK isk/h in EVE. A :candy: for me for that shameless afking, it will result in a lot of fun later in a brand new plane. :relaxed:
I tried to do something at first, but could not handle clueless people walking around and dying like lemmings.

Nini :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

Woohooo home before dark! Project Discovery HERE I COME!

13 Likes

I just started playing GTA Online in the past month. How does one get this cashola during double XP and cash mode and AFK your way to wealth EVE-style again?

Yay, PD EXO! Just started doing that in past month or so as well… level 15 x 3 toons, wheee.

12 Likes

Timezone o/

Its about launching the Martin’s propositions for the double RP and $ modes and opening browser with EVE forum or playing other games. In some modes (like the one that is currently running) you can effectively go away from keyboard and the game will play itself as you will be suicided by game and game will not log you out while it shows other players playing. Also you can buy a bunker and do some stealing for supplies and then also do the double RP and $ AFK trick and its even more cash when you come back. You have to sell weapons in a mission of course, in some relatively peaceful lobby. :relaxed:

And if the selling of cargo goes bad, if someone is shooting you, you can always press esc and find a new lobby and mission will be aborted with supplies only diminished by 10 000, that is not a big deal. Solo you can sell for like 150 000 at one time, before bonuses. Bunker is nice to have. :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

New event starts today, cant wait to blow up some drifters!

11 Likes

Unsure what to make of Mass Effect: Andromeda. I’ve used up 5 of my 10 trial hours and didn’t have much to criticize so far. Could be that they actually invested the resources to patch out most of the problems mentioned in all the bad reviews :thinking:

But well, I’ve only scratched at the surface so far. Who knows what I’ll see and play through in the next 5 hours…

12 Likes

All I know is that the initial release had the same Mass Effect on me as did No Mans Sky. There were differences, one being buggy as hell and having the default female face as the perfect engineering of the dumbest face achievable and the other having no content, but the effect was the same, which was “thank god I did not buy that”

11 Likes

From what I remember, the bugs were rather about face and character animation, and they gave it some polish after game was lashed mercilessly by people for that.

11 Likes

Also No Mans Sky had some patches too, so these developers at least try to repair the bad reputation they got. Can also mean that the games were rushed too early. What a shame that they have to keep those deadlines. I would rather see Star Citizen not releasing for the next 5 years than releasing a half finished, broken game. I can always watch development on you tube.

11 Likes

That is the most unusual use of polish language I have heard to this day.

:open_mouth:

12 Likes

Every Egosoft game is like that. They release a broken mess every time, but always stick with it and patch it up to what it’s supposed to be. Hell, even X: Rebirth is playable now.

If other publishers release a broken mess like that they’ll either try to milk as much as possible out of it or fix it to a mediocre state. So far Andromeda is far from awesome. It’s sorta okay’ish. Don’t think I want to pay 20 bucks for that, so I guess I’ll wait until it ends up in the Origin Access vault and then get a sub for a month.

9 Likes

This is my favourite creature for now. :laughing:
Porkrog.

12 Likes

Did they ever fix npc trading or is the player supposed to do the heavy hauling yet?

11 Likes

11 Likes

Honestly don’t know. Didn’t make it too far into the game…
I suppose mods always work at fixing stuff like that, but I believe having read somewhere that Egosoft fixed it.

10 Likes

Might give it a try if I can get past the iffy side of only being able to fly one ship, you heard about the new one being developed?

10 Likes

Yeah. But as it is with Egosoft games, you’ll have to wait for another 1-2 years after official release to actually get the game you paid for :joy:

10 Likes

I’m so ■■■■■■ up. Just bought Mass Effect: Andromeda for 20 bucks :thinking:

10 Likes