The nature and end of Pax Amarria

Ms. Jenneth, I’ve talked with you, I’ve flown with you. I genuinely like and respect you. I enjoy listening to (or reading) you because I always learn something along the way.

Just as your perspective of yourself as opposed to my station causes you to refer to me as “Mr. Quatrevaux”, my experiences inform my view of you, which is that you are Amarr.

You defend the Empire just like Amarr do: with no basis of any real experience with the Republic.

You may not be a citizen or member of the Faith, but functionally, you are Amarr.

Yes. And what I said was

Unless you want to make the patently ridiculous argument that the Amarr suffered in some way during the Occupation, the fact that there are long-lived Amarr is a strawman. They may still feel that supposed embarrassment over losing to us in the Rebellion, but they didn’t suffer the wholesale loss of their culture at the hands of religious extremists.

The Matari have long memories because if we forget, then we are lost. And we have long memories because the memories of our true culture, our Minmatar Empire, are all that we have left of it.

2 Likes