The Order of Omerta is coming back, indy Corp looking for members and an alliance

About me.
I used to be ceo of a small Corp The Order of Omerta. After rl took some key members away we folded. After some wandering around trying to find a Corp to fit into I just decided to give running a Corp another shot.

The Corp will be an indy and pvp Corp with relaxed requirements and with like minded folks who wanna build and mine together and build up a Corp together.
I play mostly between 0700 and DT (due to working late west coast ustz) but I will welcome players from other tzs as well.

If you’re an alliance and don’t mind a small indy Corp joining then drop me a message. The Corp will be tiny at first but I intend to grow it.

Indy types are what I’m looking for and later on maybe get more pvp in. (Don’t want bring in my main in until I’m sure we got more pvpers to go on roams)

Once I get things going and secure a place to exist without the threat of endless death, I will drop structures (athanor and raitaru) to help us become a more self sufficient Corp. I’m looking for relaxed people who enjoy mining and indy endeavors but don’t take the game too serious and people who don’t mind helping build a culture and community here.

Discord; The Order of Omerta

If interested message Varina Vengari and we’ll talk.

Still looking for players.

FYI if you have your messages set so you don’t get spam messages it may be a bit for me to reply as I use portal and it won’t let me reply to those ppl with the spam filter. I’ll have to wait till I’m back in game which won’t be till late.

If you have this setting i encourage you to use the discord link, I’ll be able to chat while working.

Veterans and newbros alike are welcome.

Wait, I’m still here don’t forget about me. Still looking for people.

California time zone

3 accounts ,3 toons

My deciding factor is where your mainly located region wise?

Hey there! We’re currently looking for more corporations to join us! we’re mostly PvE oriented with a bit of PvP on the side courtesy of our partner alliance! We’d be happy to talk more about what we do and if y’all are interested in all that.

Below is our forum link with our public discord, alternatively you can add me on discord @ Thermionix#8338

Looking forward to seeing if you guys can join us!

Closing at OP’s polite request