Therapy. Sov Null corp in TEST recruiting

Therapy.

Part Of Test Alliance Please Ignore

Public Channel : Therapy Public ( for hangout and Recruitment)

About Us:

Therapy. is a Chill Environment corp Made primary with a PvP Focus, with a Industry/PVE backbone group because without it there is no PVP. Born in High Sec, fought in Low sec and been Part of a Larger Null sec group. Now back from a Hiatus we are back to Cutt our teeth into Null once again.

What we are Looking For:

:arrow_right: Duders who are looking to be Part of a Community. Undock together to either go to glory or drunken Failures. People who want to work as part of a team to complete Goals/Projects!
:arrow_right: Mumble and Jabber Usage
:arrow_right: Euro/US
:arrow_right: 5M SP minimum.
:arrow_right:Industrials(PVE) who want mine/build/whatever you want to do. Also help further corp goals/Projects. (Some PvP activity is strongly preferred)

Perks:

:arrow_right: Relaxed Environment./Atmosphere
:arrow_right: Corp Citadels rigged for all Money making needs
:arrow_right: Community Feel. ( Inside Eve and In other Games)
:arrow_right: SRP (subs and Caps)
:arrow_right: Small to Large Scale Fleet Engagements,
:arrow_right: Experienced Leadership
:arrow_right: Experienced FCs
:arrow_right: Primo hunting Grounds
:arrow_right: Many Money Making Opportunity( Ratting,PI,Market Champions,ect)
:arrow_right: An environment for you to become a better pilot, not simply get lost in the Numbers.
:arrow_right: Ect…
How Do i Join!

Contact: Tibblist, Radamere Estidal Estidal, Thaer Deathor, Sir Manley Power, Winter Lee Wintershadow In-game
And join “Therapy Public”

Or

Come Say Hi on Discord

Join Discord Server Here! https://discord.gg/vucceq8

Come get some Therapy!

Sounds perfect. I am one of the few that did train skills to be able to manufacture the ships I can fly, as well as the modules used.

I look forward to joining the new moon mining fleets to do the mining for manufacturing of the ships I would also use to help the group survive :smiley:

When I started EVE online, I went looking for helpful vids on YouTube, and then I saw these 2 people from TEST
(with another player from Razor) as guest lecture on EVE University, introducing Noobs to Titans in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.