Tiered War costs and allied conditions proposal

That’s not true. A limit was imposed within a given time frame. The ‘groups’ have to essentially become new ‘groups’ to circumvent the new system limitations.

same group hell they don’t even have to change their name. the state of eve remains unchanged

Lies and poppycock. Upon corporation creation, your corporation name and corp ticker must be unique.

unless a corp fully closes

Prove it.

… how do you want me to prove it to you?

go make a corp close the corp and remake it.

either way the name is irrelevant to the groupp

just make

bigmeanie corp 1-12 and cycle each month

still just as many people out there getting wardeced just as many lazy people quitting rather than adapting nothing changes

1 Like

Ha. I win.

what?

I win. Please redirect your complaint to the correct department.

That’s a loss declaration. Just so you know that. Also FYI I have 30 corps in the game that are closed.

Nope. No ‘unfinished’ business here. This desk is free of complaints. Please file your concerns with the appropriate department at your nearest CONCORD facility regarding articles of incorporation. Thank you. Have a nice day.

https://evewho.com/corplist/AAA
See how many corps have no members? Welcome to you have lost. This is only page one. Guess what? Every single one of them can be recreated.

I feel you are withholding important and relevant information regarding corp recreation and that’s not nice, is it. Why, then, do you have 30 closed corps?

I’m old with deleted characters from the days of “Atron? We can’t afford no damed Atron. Use that Velator and like it.”

Why is mass deccing a problem?

Its not. Its not even a meaningful distinction. But try hards love it as a propaganda device.

I feel blanket wardec’s have a huge impact on a large population of players that are still taking time to learn the game.

Camping high sec lanes is lame. How do you get enjoyment from that?
It’s like using a net at the fish farm. Give the kids a pole and come bring yourselves down to some real pvp folks.

This is debatable. Wars are already completely toothless and essentially consensual. I get that there might be some new players caught up in them due to a lack of understanding of the corporation and war mechanics, but I doubt it is a large population. At least I have never seen any numbers to support that.

Is it? I’ve never done it but I can see the attraction of trying to claim a trade hub and keep everyone away from it. That’s sort of what Eve is about - claiming things and fighting for control of them - so if some group wants to be the ‘Kings of Jita’ and another the ‘Tzars of Amarr’ and shoot people who intrude on their domain so be it. It’s even a viable business model as they can sell their hub-denial services to people who want to disrupt their opponents.

If there is any problem here with trade-hub camping, it is that it is too much without commitment. This is a general problem of the game, not just confined to wars, but if you are going to claim some space, you probably should have something in that space that someone can come along and shoot to try to force a fight. Otherwise evasion is path of least resistance and there is too much evasion in this game. Don’t get me wrong, I think that the ability to evade fights is important and part of the longevity of Eve, but hub-camping takes that to ugly levels where docking ring warriors use crazy bling fits (supported by large amounts of neutral logi) they know they can take off the field whenever they want which sort of makes a mockery of the idea of committing to a fight.

Station games are lame, but I think trying to blockade a trade hub is perfectly valid game play in a sandbox game like Eve.

1 Like

Sounds like you just don’t like camping being allowed.

You should post a proposal to ban camping of anything.

What about people who just want to shoot others and take their stuff? I assume your OK with that too, right?