Tiered War costs and allied conditions proposal

So hypothetically if a declared war on b and nobody died in a week what would happen?

If there are no active invitations by the aggressor then it continues so long as you pay your bill.

What if a wanted to declare on a cooperative operating under corps q w e r t y and b. That’s 7 could it be done

3 is too short of 10, so d v o r a k would delcare war on a or also fall under the disqualification for non aggression

So hard limit of 10 at any one time?

this please.

as to the idea

sooooo i just have a few corps that my corp mates shuffle through over the year?

10 is a lot. Who decs more than 10 corps every year. But it was just an example and you can still have an alliance of separate corps to do more.

like I said. Alt corps is a separate problem, imo.

Every mercenary taking highsec contracts ever…

The seven example was an actual real example I’ve encountered. That didn’t even count the corps with less than 10 members. You think if 10 was the max number they wouldn’t have made more? Finally this makes corp hopping even more broken. Leave an almost blank alt as CEO and move everyone to a new corp. Bam the attacker just wasted a war and worse is stuck with it for one week

but they aren’t because they make your system pointless…

They make a lot of things worthless. Why go into it? When the obvious problems get enough complaints, then maybe another fix will come to corporation hopping and inherited wars affecting dropped members.

Most problems tie into each other. You single them out and deal with them one at a time. That’s the easiest way to do it.

but you need to solve the base problem first

Nay. You give priority to the problem that is causing people to leave the game.

… not when your solution doesn’t solve anything if its easy to get around.

It just redirected the problem. A new solution will come up. Maybe start a new corporation with zero war points.

yeah… that’s efficient.

here we have a solution that doesn’t solve the problem but makes things harder in areas that weren’t the problem don’t worry though i’m sure some one will solve the problem

1 Like

There are people who talk about the problem and those who talk about the possible solutions. I see you are of the first kind.

no i talk about how your solution solves nothing

In fact, it does. It changed where the problem was and now we wait for the right department to pick up where we left off. Bureaucracy at its best.

problem: groups able to constantly mass war dec

implement your solution:

groups still able to mass war dec.