I suggested this a while ago but my topic is closed due to “bumping” thanks to several mercs. I am hoping that this time instead of hate messages and harrasing they can provide real feedback and can tell why they oppose this with a civilized manner. I think we need to discuss about wardec mechanics more especially after some mercs began using a technical hole in current system’s for their advantage to evade 2 weeks cooldown peace period.
- If a corporation wants to declare war on another corporation/alliance it should have one online Upwell Command service module online.
- Corporation is asked what type of war campaign it wants to enable.
- War of Attrition (Most ISK Destroyed)
- Regional Conflict
- Structure Warfare (Destroy Structure(s))
- Total War
- Mutual War
- Each of those campaigns come with related objective,and LP rewards (& tactical victory points) when those objectives completed. Campaign type will not affect the cost of war declaration.
- When the war is declared it is added to the war campaign counts (which is limited depending on the online Upwell Command service module), however if the war is mutual, although it still requires command service for declaration, it won’t affect the total count.
- If an alliance wants to declare war, all the member corporations should meet the Upwell Command service requirements as well.
- If a member corporation leaves the aggressor alliance, all wars & war campaigns will be inherited from the alliance and moved into their own structure with online Upwell Command service.
Upwell Command Service
Three new Upwell structure services will be available for declaring and sustaining war. Online Upwell Command service is required to declare a war and having war campaigns.
- Upwell Command Office
- Can be fitted into Medium, Large, and X-Large size Citadels
- Can sustain 5 wars
- Price : around 500million ISK
- Fuel Consumption : 5 units/cycle
- Upwell Command Center
- Can be fitted into Large, and X-Large size Citadels
- Can sustain 25 wars
- Price : around 2.5 billion ISK
- Fuel Consumption : 25 units/cycle
- Upwell Command Headquarters
- Can be fitted into X-Large size Citadels
- Can sustain unlimited wars
- Price : around 25 billion ISK
- Fuel Consumption : 200 units/cycle
Only one Upwell Command service can fitted into one structure, and only one Upwell Command service can be online within the entire corporation at any given time.
Upwell Command services are available for Known Space only/ Empire Space only / Hi-Sec only.
Upwell Command service enables war declaration & war campaigns.
Upwell Command service enables war campaign default missions depending on the war campaign types (set by CONCORD)
Upwell Command service enables war campaign missions set by capsuleer corporations as well (such as; kill number of ships, kill number of industrial ships, kill ISK, destroy structure, etc). Corporation LP & ISK rewards may be given for each mission.
Objective and/or time based war contracts can be set by corporations. Objectives can be set for each contract and rewards can be cumulative.
- Time frame for war
- Objectives : Kill Structure(s), Kill Ships, Destroy ISK, Kill Industrial Ships
— These ones were listed in previous topic but since CCP made appropiate changes they were no longer needed —
** Also staging location for the war should be stated (the structure with the online Upwell Command service) and when war is declared this structure will be designated as staging location and defender corporation/alliance will be informed about the location (system) of the structure. [This happened so no longer needed]**
** When a corporation/alliance at war, all member capsuleers will have a War Timer (War Flag) all the time, until all wars are over. [This happened so no longer needed]*
** If a neutral capsuleer interferes the war by giving support to any warring faction, he/she will inherit that War Timer (War Flag) and all the wars entitled with that timer for 15 minutes, in addition to suspect timer, basically making them legal wartargets to all opponent faction capsuleers without CONCORD intervention and/or any suspect/criminal flag. This will prevent in-corp logistics to go suspect if they simply repairing their own corporation members when fighting against neutral logistics. [This was also sorted by CCP by giving criminal timer to OOC support, so no longer needed, but still I believe giving out WarFlag is much better then criminal timer]*
** If structure with the online Upwell Command service module is destroyed, then aggressor will have a limited time to move their operations to another base (4 hours-24 hours). Failure will lead all wars staging from that structure drop within 4-24 hours. [CCP decided on 2 weeks cool down period so no longer needed]*