Titan Singularity WH PVP Looking for Pilots!

Titan Singularity [TNSG]

We are a friendly, layed back group of pilots. Currently based out of a C2, Who’s main focus is PVP. While PvP is our priority, we also offer various forms of income through PvE and Mining to help sustain our PvP activities.

Proud member of the alliance Wormhole Society.
“WHSOC, jump to be known.”

What we are looking for:

• We are primarily looking for PVP minded individuals to help bolster our corp numbers in alliance operations.
  • Pilots who wish to delve right into PVP and are willing to learn the ins and outs of Daily WH operations ie. Scanning, Scouting and WH Defense, Roaming Chains, Etc. Etc.
  • We also accept PVE/Miners/Industial Pilots who are willing to test there fortitude in Dangerous WH anomolies.

Services We Provided-

• Experience FC’s
  • PVP Content- WH/LOWSEC/NULL
  • PVE Content- Sleepers
  • Mineral/Gas Mining/PI
  • Refineries/Engineering Complex’s
  • Pathfinder
  • Discord
  • TeamSpeak (For Alliance Ops)

Feel free to join our Discord and ask for us or join our pub channel Titan Singularity in game and contact SolomanKain or Dez Morando for more details.

This is my Daily Bump

Recruitment Still Open get in while the gettings good.

We’re currently on a big recruitment push! If you enjoying a relaxed PVP community come join us in our pub in-game Titan Singularity and get in contact with myself or Dez Morando.

Strive for more… Join Today.

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” - Heraclitus

Looking for them :woman_pilot: & :man_pilot: Go-Getters… Apply today.

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” - Colin Powell

Recruitment Still Open.

“Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.” -Admiral David G. Farragut

convo if interested !

Still looking for pilots Appy Today.

“I don’t know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they terrify me.” -
The Duke of Wellington

Creating content, and smashing faces. Join our Discord and see what trouble we can get in to!

As the boss said Creating Content thats our business want to get in on some pew join today.

“Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered Eve SpaceShips :joy:(automatic weapons).” - Douglas MacArthur

Join today and get in before WH Moon Mining Drops and rains iskies on the faithful :pray:!!!

“Only our individual faith in freedom can keep us free.” - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Still Looking for pilots, lots of content, lots of isk in the air come get yours!!!

“We have met the enemy and they are ours.” - Commander Oliver Hazard Perry

Recruitment still Open… Come fly the non- local skies Join Today

So I Thought what id do is be one of them deaf-mutes…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.