Too many small wh corps out there, let's move together. ( Merging)

If you’re a small wormhole corporation looking to grow up but you notice that it takes too much time to recruit or you wanna move in a different wormhole or for any other reasons you’d be interested in merging, this is the perfect post for you.

Im back from a one year break and I know how hard it is to recruit especially in wormholes. I have to do it all over again. Point is, there are way too many small corporation in New Eden in wormholes and most of them just die after a while because of how hard it is to get new recruits and the lack of activity . Why not make the recruitment faster, move all together, have more fun faster, hunt bigger fleets and have bigger fights ? It is an option that Im offering and that every small corporation out there should at least, think about it.

We’re weak in small numbers but we’re much stronger in big numbers. For that reason, imagine having a c2 and a c5 static and let’s say youI find 4 nestors ratting, 3 paladins and 4 rattlesnakes. If you’re small, there is nothing we can do really but if you actually have the numbers, you could get an amazing fight out of it. Just think about it.

But don’t think too much, you could blow your mind up!
(WE’RE MAINLY US TIME ZONE living in a c4 with c2/c5. Join us to have more fights , more friends and more fun overall ).

If you wanna chat with me because you are thinking about it or you could be interested, send me an email and I’ll get back to you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.