Trying to be a miner in null-sec is boring

Thank you . I’m just glad I had time to try this game and make up my mind whether I was going to stick with it or not. That’s what Alpha account is all about to me, to try the game.
What’s going on in EVE isn’t what I expect out of a game. The sanbox part is nice and the NPC mechanic works as intended. The rest is kind of pointless.
Be well and have fun.

It doesnt take much

I bet me referring to them triggers em too.

1 Like

Really I like LS despite what people say. CCP just added even more ore anoms in LS XD There’s alot of ore there Its not as intense as null nor as committed. Best of both worlds as people has said. Little PVP, Some gate camps. Nice Moons you can react do everything indy wise you would do in null. Well not everything but most things :slight_smile:

1 Like

You too! There are plenty of great games out there, and probably one more suited to your preferences.

Fly safe, wherever you end up.

3 Likes

@Red-Sonja, trust me, NS is boring for new players. If you belong to an alliance you are usually under wardec and can’t even try out many parts of the game anymore. Do not do that. Take your time with exploring many areas of the game before you switch to NS permanently, because from there on you are usually only there and do very monotonous activities as a newbie. The old players have much more experience and activities they can do in NS, so it’s not so hard for them to stay in NS.
As a newbie I lacked the possibilities to do epic arcs, just do something for a few days in the HS and not always be there for the fleet pings or PAPs. It was very monotonous.

But it also depends on the type of player, I was always a bit more independent. So I don’t see that I lose anything by someone claiming a piece of space. Every piece of space is just like any other, sometimes more, sometimes less beautiful. And you are allowed to travel everywhere, nobody stops you.

1 Like

I live in Nullsec solo since many many years.

I don’t like reponsibilties, forced joining pvp fleets, forced mining events or shooting for many hours on structures.

I know, CCP not support it, they like big wars, new worldrecords etc.

But I like the freedom, to go where I want.
NPC-0.0 is a possibility with good missions and better loyality stores or search for calm owned 0.0.
Be flexilbe and change location, if a location become too hot.

1 Like

Many null players love mining and are happy to do it 23/7 365, they all love vpns too, very paranoid people, beep boop bop boop.

I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU CAN’T ENJOY THE FUN EVE PVE HAS TO OFFER FELLOW ORGANIC. IT MAKES MY FOOD RESCIPTICALE MOVE UPWARDS AT CORNERS. FUN FOR ALL HUMANS, ha ha.

and you can just use certain words to trigger Sol or scoots as well :wink:

That’s it… he lost it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Brewlar,
so what planet are you playing from that has 365 weeks to the year?
it should be 24/7/52 or 24/365

Are you an autist? If there is anything I can do to include you more please let me know. There are on avg. 365 days per year.

1 Like

He’s a saltist

3 Likes

Saltist & botist. Is botist a word I feel it should be a word or is it covered by c&nt?

Need to ask CCP the experts on botting in MMO’s.

If you don’t enjoy doing the most brain dead play style then choose a different play style.

Brewlar
follow the progression
24 hours a day
7 days a week
52 weeks a year
if you sat 24/7/365
you are saying
24 hours a day
7 days a week
365 weeks a year

1 Like

What about DT? 23/7 is eve measuring unit.

1 Like

You forgot months, seasons, nano & pico seconds. I don’t know how your autism deals with theoretical time? Should I consider plank time?

Personally I am no longer going to deal with you at all, you are now a non entity to me.

OH, what was salty about that?

some folks are just happy being ignorant I guess

I found your problem. This is not a game to be played solo. Especially non outside of High-Sec and staying in High-Sec would be too miserably boring.