☄ TSSOC is recruiting! - Null sec - PVP - PVE - Any TZ

Come check us out. We offer anything you might want from a null sec corp.

TSSOC is recruiting good people to join our ranks. We offer anything you might want from null sec. Come check us out.

I love being part of our TSSOC family!!! The object is to have fun!

1 Like

Best corp i have found it feels like real friends even i won’t meet them personally cause i live in cuba but it feels great to be around this group of amazing people

Y para los Latinos leyendo esto si tambien aceptamos latinos

TSSOC SOCK BEST SOCK :ok_hand: :+1: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello not sure what or how to say what I need I know I want to get more into industrial things I’m a 170mil sp soggy sandwich. I get my jollies off on mining can fly the orca just about maxed out just need the last 2 on the mining directives. I’m solid in Minmatar up to the BB and T2 cruiser.
Caio

Ps Yes I know my toon is a arse name it is what it is.

A. General rules

1. Accounts that have been previously banned for macro use are not eligible for character sales.
  2. Lottery style sales are not permitted. Auctions and buyouts are the appropriate method for selling a character.
  3. The character being sold must receive the ISK for the purchase and only ISK. Characters may not be sold in exchange for items.
  4. The selling of accounts is prohibited; characters may only be sold individually.
    5. Bumping is allowed only by the character who started the thread once per 24 hour period. Friendly or multiple bumps per day are not permitted.

Thread locked down for 24H due violation of bumpingrules

This topic was automatically opened after 22 hours.

TSSOC is a drama free eve family. We’ve been around for over a decade. We offer all aspects of null sec life

1 Like

Hello. I would be interested in having a conversation. Are you open for disabled players? Thank you.

1 Like

Bonsoir tout le monde désolé pour le dérangement quand même est ce que je peux pourrait parler avec quelqu’un si vous plait quand même si quelqu’un parle français je ne sais pas parler anglais et je vous drais des renseignements dans vôtre corporation et alliance en nul sec si vous plait quand même si vous savez des questions n’hésite pas sûr tout quand même j’ai discord sais. Adams Kev #4152 sais se lui la mon discord et est est se que je vous preniez des alpha et oméga aussi ou pas du tout quand même Merci bien de me contacter par discord un petit problème avec mon pc portable je peux pas y jouer à Eve online et j’ai essayé de avoir d’un nouveau pc je jouerais y rejouer à eve online quand-même et je vous souhaite une bonne soirée et à très bientôt j’espère quand-même on se verra un jour quand même

Sorry, We dont speak French

OK sorry

Salut est ce que je peux pourrait te parler si te plait

Hello je voulais te demander si je pouvais prendre le discord si te plait

Over 14 years and going strong!

TSSOC offers all aspect of Null life, We are a no BS, laid back little family.

Visit our in game channel: TSSOC Recruitment and hop into our discord and say hi ! Server Invite Link:

Join the TSSOC Headquarters Discord

Any chance you’re looking to add a small pirate corp?

Good evening Sorry for the inconvenience anyway Are you recruiting in your corporation anyway or not I speak French but I try to speak English know to warn you anyway I am a former member of fraternyty

You sound like what im looking for. Hope we could make a nice fit.

Hi

I played EvE for 10 years and then left for 7. I am wanting to return but im wanting a new home as i am not one to play solo. I have 186 million SP and alts with an Aeon and an Anshar. My main can fly a huge amount of ships and i have a fair few billion behind me to get settled etc. I enjoy PVP (any size fleet but mostly enjoy small gang) and i can X up for super cap fights etc. I like using my alts to supply local with required items and am willing to supply front lines with ships etc. I was in NCdot for years, IT alliance before that and ended my time in Bastion. Everything will be considered as long as it realises home life comes first.

It will be nice to see what is out there.

Thanks in advance

Kane

Pop into our Discord and see what we can offer you !