What we do:

• Null sec PVE complex running.
  • Null sec PVP and SOV warfare.
  • CTA Fleets Everyday
  • Daily Mining
  • Capital Manufacturing
  • Planetary Interaction
  • Free To Explore

Basically we offer alot. We have Cyno Beacon POSs, and upgraded citadels for everyone in corp, Also upgraded SOV. You will have access to any form of ISK grinding that you want and you will have access to fleets every day several times a day. If you are interested in leading fleets and you have proven ability we will support you in that.

What were looking for:

• More FC’s That know What the F they are doing.
  • Looking for smart pilots who can do more than shoot. We want combat pilots who understand industry and are self sufficient and smart on their own as well as great in a group.
  • Pilots willing to help new bros.
  • Looking for Nooby mining pilots and professional miners. We will buy all of your Ore at good prices. But we strongly encourage PVP content to well round your toon and our corp.
  • Looking for ratting farmers. We will purchase Loot!!
  • Industrialists willing to help build things.
  • Null sec veterans and newbros to fill our numbers on the front lines. We love building up our Black Ops Battleship numbers and are working heavily on our cap pilot numbers.
  • We have several vet pilots who help with all aspects of training in EVE and regularly take newbies out in complexes missions.
  • Communication Friendly
  • Willing to be on Teamspeak when online

What we offer:

• Ore purchasing
  • Loot purchasing
  • PI Purchasing
  • Salvage purchasing
  • Labs with a crap ton of BPOs
  • Citadel Access
  • Alliance and coalition fleet doctrine SRP
  • Free Procurer and Procurer Replacement
  • Discord Services
  • Teamspeak permissions
  • Jump Freighter Service
  • Full Rorqual Boosting for Ice/Ore
  • Ability to be Self-SufficientCool

The gang have been around for a long time and have played all aspects of the game. We know the ins and outs. If you are new to the game this is a great spot for you to learn from hardened veterans of null sec Sov warfare, Industrial tycoons and eve famous moguls who can help you succeed in any avenue of the game; for vets and bittervets this is can be a home free of harassment and hassle from inexperienced leadership, complete with all of the technical backbone that makes a corporation and alliance successful in EVE.

Join our public chat channel and say hello.
Our Public Recruitment Chat is “TSSOC Recruitment”.

̿’ ̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͡ °_̯͡° )=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿’̿ ̿

3 Likes

I have been a member of TSSOC for most of the time I’ve been playing Eve! I still remember meeting our CEO for the first time! I can’t imagine being in any other corp in Eve or playing the game with any other group of players! :smiley: :smile:

Which region are you based in?

Bump.

Bump!

TSSOC is a great corp with a wonderful group of people that I’ve been with for the better part of my Eve career. :heart_eyes:

Bump.

We Have Members active 24/7, alot of laughs and fun times.

Great corp been around a long time, involved in all aspects of null life. Great group of people the learn and internet space ships with.

Great corp to be in, come check us out

I love this corp! had amazing times and hillarious conversations but when things get real these guys know how to party.

like vin diesel in the fast and the furious movies we are a tight family with room in our hearts and ships for more.

come join us and get involved!

Awesome group of people, offering all aspects of Null life.

Come check us out!