Two new/returning players looking for friendly Corp! :D

So me and my buddy played a long time ago back in 2014, and haven’t really touched the game since, he mainly does salvaging while I run around in a battleship killing stuff and we were in a highsec corp for a while till it disbanded and we both just lost interest, I kept training and playing am used to WH space and can fly pretty much everything the caldari has except for Titan or carriers, he’s working on battleships.

Basically just looking for a friendly corp that can help us get back into the game and start to learn it again, we’ve never really pvp’d (Though I have flown with Bomber’s Bar once or twice :D) I’m available weekends and weekdays evenings while he’s usually on the weekends and weekday mornings.

Hey we may be what you are looking for.

Contact me in game.

With respect Aiden

Good afternoon,

I am apart of a corp in Null sec who are recruiting for new players. We are all very friendly and would be more then happy to get you situated in null. If this sounds like something your interested in please let me know and we can carry on the conversation on discord.

Thank you

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Invicta. is recruiting

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

Eve mail sent o7

Hi ^^
Daily pvp content will be your next days, just go ‘A.S-C lounge’ chat chan in game talk us and I hope to see you with us. We are part of INIT. and enjoying INIT. pvp style.

Maybe we can offer what you are looking for. Just call out for more Information.

Hello !! My corp is not as big as some of the other guys posting in here however we have over 100 toons and active in all time zones. We do almost everything a null sec corp does. We shoot rocks, we shoot moons we shoot nuets and we get shot as well. So all in all we are a round about corp living the null sec dream. We are looking for more rounded players that want to do more then just one thing. We would be interested in taking you aboard and seeing if your a good fit with us.

Remember, Corps are not just recruiting players but players are recruiting corps. Here is a link to our recruitment thread… Come check us out !!

As always, thank you
Eowarebin Ginen - Director/ Recruiter - RoW

Come Help Us MAke Invicta. Great Again.

You ever think about trying out wormhole space? It’s mostly small group PVP typically nano fleets roaming around Null / Low / W- space with impunity! Plus everyones an FC here FC, and did I mention free enyos?

Our typical nano fleet consists of:
Caracals
Oracles
Keres

Tons of isk, Free enyos, scanning rewards up to a few Bil per month, easy access to all areas of space for PVP, blueloot is some of the best isk in the game, access to Tatara & Sotiyo & moon mining. No forced CTAs or and you can always do what you want! We’ll teach you how to win the game.

Become MCAV’s newest FC today!

Every now and then we even get titan kills

MCAV Recruiting Forum Post

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.