Looking For A Corp? One Read, That's All I Ask [Two Steps From Hell] High/Low/WH - PvP/PvE - Highly Active

One of those new recruits. I’m a very inexperienced player and these guys happily took me in and it’s been a blast. Fun romps through Low-Sec. Helpful advice. All kinds of support. Great place to learn and enjoy a lot of PvP action.

3 Likes

Thanks Erik!

We go back to the top cause we are top!

Bumps - Still looking

1 Like

first corp in a long time that i have been with that you can just have fun do what you want when you want, no racism or discrimination which is a breath of fresh air compared to a few corps i have been in recently who also seem to care about nothing more than their killboard,

i enjoy solo pvp so im gonna lose ships its a fact but some corps tell you you’re bad if you lose a ship, with this corp its about enjoying the game we love

its just nice to be in a good friendly positive community

3 Likes

Daily Bump, Growing nicely and keeping the banter alive

Great Corp , joined up day one and have not looked back , great banter and loads of events . There is always help on hand when you need it as well as a solid discord channel.

You are well supported whether new or old to the game and are not forced to do anything you are not keen on .
If you screw up and get blown up its seen as “oh well lol” rather then a massive deal that may make you feel stupid . No Judgements made .

Come join the fun and be part of something that encompasses the spirit of Eve online

1 Like

We are here, & we are waiting :slight_smile:
Daily bump

Two Steps From Hell - The Chronicles of;
Chapter I - To the Cyno!

Evasive stared out into space observing the wonders of his surroundings,
somehow finding beauty amidst the pirate infested squallor of low-security space.
That is, until his ships overview updated to alert him to the presence of a cynosorul field,
as he gazed upon it his eyes filled with a hatred unmatched even by Kuvakei himself.

He didn’t know why but he hated what he saw, he clenched his fists and aligned his ship to the cynosorul field.
With that he gave the command to his fleet of misfits and outcasts “To the Cyno!”. As his fleet hurled through space towards their unsuspecting yet defensless target, Evasive sneered as his hands shook with pure rage.

As they landed on their target he barked at his fellow pirates “KILLLL HIMMM!”. His fleet happily obliged, leaving nothing but a mangled wreck in the corvette’s place. During the gleeful melee the pilot managed to escape in his pod but Evasive didn’t care. In his mind he had eliminated one of the many manifestations of greed and corporate control that had infested his beloved New Eden.

Lot’s of fun, lots of kills (when we’re not dying ourselves) and good banter with none of the shitty politics that likes to float around the bigger alliances. Just a shame the FC is pants. Still you’ll learn a lot from these guys and they’re only too happy to help you out if you’re struggling with fits 'n such.

Fond of your kb? You can ■■■■ right off lol, 'cos this ain’t the corp for you. What should you expect? Expect to die a lot, expect the FC to ■■■■ up frequently but expect to have a lot of fun.

2 Likes

I am loving the story above, really captures our insane lust for killing cynos haha

Daily Bump

One of our fetishes when we’re not dying to blobs xD

1 Like

& daily bump, come at me bro bro

Daily bumps

It’s time for the daily bump

Time for the daily bumps

Time for our daily bumps

I have removed a few posts directly targeting individual Players. This is forum for recruitment, not ones hunting grounds. Do that in game.

~Buldath

1 Like

I can only concur that you will be shooting cynos in the absence of other targets. When no cynos are to be found you are urged to headshot your CEO. I already got one of Evasives corpses. Now I just need one more so I can pretend they are twins…

1 Like

Well that’s disturbing haha

We are still looking :slight_smile:
Daily Bump