Typhoon Level 4 Fit

@Mkikaden_Tiragen :stuck_out_tongue:

Co-Head of the United Standings Improvement Agency [USIA] here. We hire mission runners to service our clients, so we’re pretty knowledgeable when it comes to blizing low-level PVE (specifically L4 missions). The Typhoon is one of our preferred ships. Not at the top of the list, but definitely high up in there. (Our recommended ship is the Typhoon Fleet Issue, which is fitted somewhat differently.) At the time of writing, here is the baseline fit we use:

[Typhoon, Budget Blitz L4 (Active)]

Ballistic Control System II
Missile Guidance Enhancer II
Missile Guidance Enhancer II
Signal Amplifier II
Co-Processor II

500MN Microwarpdrive II
Large Micro Jump Drive
Missile Guidance Computer II, Missile Precision Script
Missile Guidance Computer II, Missile Precision Script
Sensor Booster I, Targeting Range Script

Cruise Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Nova Cruise Missile
Drone Link Augmentor II

Large Drone Control Range Augmentor I

Republic Fleet Valkyrie x3
Republic Fleet Valkyrie x5
Republic Fleet Warrior x4
Republic Fleet Warrior x5

Caldari Navy Mjolnir Cruise Missile x2866
Caldari Navy Nova Cruise Missile x2866
Caldari Navy Scourge Cruise Missile x2866
Mobile Tractor Unit x1
Caldari Navy Hornet x9
Caldari Navy Vespa x8
Imperial Navy Acolyte x9
Imperial Navy Infiltrator x8

It’s a speed/range tank, so as long as you know the principles of speed tanking (traversals, spiraling, etc) and how to fly manually (Q-clicks, free flight, etc), then you will never break shields. The only enemies in which it will need to hull tank against will be Guristas due to their insane range; however, if you prioritize the targets properly, you will not need to dock up for repairs or change fit to complete those missions (but you will need to repair afterward).

Our Typhoon Fleet Issue fit has far superior throughput - probably 3x or so. We affectionately call it “The Lawnmower”. If you ever want to graduate to that, it will be well worth it. You can check out that fit and all our other fits (and any updates we make to them in the future) on the USIA Fittings page of our website.

(Note: All our fits assume L5 skills and no implants, but can be downgraded and/or supplemented with implants to compensate for lower skill levels)

2 Likes