UK - 95M+SP and Alts LF Casual Low Sec PVP

My main is PVP focused Sub-Cap and I’ve trained an old Cyno alt as a secondary PVP support character and working to improve my dual boxing skills.

I have my own JF and Carrier although the pilot is still working on the carrier high slots so at the moment I’ve been using it for moving fitted ships around.

My game time is very sporadic due to my work which often takes me away from New Eden for weeks at a time and when I am online it tends to be later in the evening UK time (I’m a night owl).

I should probably admit that I’m nearly 50 so looking for a corp of the more mature variety :wink:

I’m not interested in 0.0 living and not online enough to get properly involved in W-Space but I enjoy low sec and happy enough to destroy my sec status again…

I’m as comfortable flying solo as I am in a gang so I’m happy creating my own content if things are quiet and also willing to help newbro’s if and when I can…

You’re welcome to try us out at The Order of Omerta. We are a tight knit community and are always looking for ppl to bring into the family. We are older and tend to not tolerate crap so less drama.

We are focused on small gang pvp and fw.
If you are interested come by our discord.

Here, me out here, come join our discord. We are a primary WH-based group, and you can make so much more money and have so much more fun than you would in Lowsec.

Come stop by our discord: ИΞF™

I look forward to chatting with you soon.

Still looking

Bump…

Check us out brother

We live right next door to the hottest system of the game. Heyd and Fliet! FW is popping check us out

Bump…

Hey,

We might not be low sec, but if you ever had a WH experience and match our requirment, we might be a good fit since most or our player are UK and i could safely assume that we have some member that are 50+ themselves.

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Do not hesitate to drop by discord to have a chat.

hay bud i own a alliance out in npc null am looking for pvp pilot for my corp there is plenty of pew pew where we live best thing is none of the tie die crap none of the CTA CTA CTA every day we all play to have a good laugh… we are a chilled corp and alliance 2nd in zkill for where we live Syndicate | Region | zKillboard

RL come’s first with us all and play how you want YOU pay for your game time not me… if your interested jump on our discord and say hi …

MASS discord

Come chat to us , reclining armchairs available.

Hi there Hirt Eoner

just make sure to check us out before you make up your mind

looking forward to hear from you

cheers
Prim

Not sure if its your thing. but feel free to come browse us at Heavy Caliber.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old I US/EUTZ
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

• Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies