UK looking for a chill group

Hi there mate

I saw your post about searching for a chill group to learn the ropes of EVE, and I think the corporation I’m a member of—BobVult!!!—would be a great fit for you. It sounds like you’re in a similar situation I was in a few months back. I felt lost, like I wasn’t making progress, and really wanted to find a purpose in the game. I was a carebear playing solo and I wasn’t really going in any particular direction. Joining BobVult!!! totally changed that for me.

Bobvult!!! is a laid-back group with players living in a C2 with C2+LS statics. Our player base is of all experience levels—I have approx. 20M skill points on both my alts, but we have numerous people with well over 100M. There are no compulsory fleets per month or compulsory times you need to play. All we ask is that you are in fleet and on comms when you’re in space.

It’s a chill and helpful community of players who prioritize having fun and building friendships. Everyone is friendly and patient, and always happy to answer questions and help out newer players. They helped me go from clueless carebear to a pilot holding my own (even getting my kill/death ratio into positive territory and getting on 7.5B of kills!).

It is also a fantastic environment to learn. There are people who can mentor you and show you the ropes, from basic flying to advanced tactics. I’ve learned about wormhole space, rolling, polarity, hunting, scouting, and many other things that would have taken me a long time to figure out on my own. Plus, with people from all skill levels, you are sure to be flying with a pilot you can learn from.

One of the best parts is the sheer variety of content available. We do everything from exploring wormholes and finding loot to taking on other players in exciting PvP skirmishes. There’s always something to do, and you’ll feel like you’re contributing to the group, whether it’s scouting for a fleet or finding a juicy relic site. If content is slow, we just roll the lowsec or C2 static and find something to do.

We have a developing presence in Western Europe, and I know those members would be keen to meet you. We also have a presence across continental US and on both sides of Australia.

I can’t endorse the corp highly enough, I’m having an absolute blast playing, it has reinvigorated my interest in the game.

We’d love to chat to you. Check us out at:

In-game recruitment channel: “BobVult!!! Recruitment”

Discord recruitment channel: Discord

Zkillboard: BobVult | Corporation | zKillboard

See you in space! o7

You Are Welcome With us. :slightly_smiling_face:

invalid discord m8

I am the CEO of Eclipse Strike Unit and we are looking for pilots to join our C2 C5/NS static corp. We are looking to recruit new and experienced wormholers for PvP in both NS and Wormhole Space. If you’re interested in Talking please join our in-game Channel Eclipse Recuits or join the Discord for a chat on this link Eclipse Strike Unit !"*

Try this link and have a chat