UK Player LF Nullsec Corp

Wrong side of 30 UK looking for a Nullsec home. Prefer a corp active in the UK time zone. Willing to support in anyway I can with various alts of different skill sets.

Nin o/

Alright fella,

Maybe check in with us at B0SS alliance - got quite a few UK members who’ve been pretty active lately. Live in NPC nullsec and bother the surrounding krabbers with blops & camps. Also the occasional larger scale fleet.

Can read some of the backstory here on our wiki or come see us on discord:

Not sure about your preference on how you wanna play or such but … UMAH offers some in much <3
So I’ll be super lazy (sorry for that), and post you our recruitment link here on EVE… if it sounds interesting then reach out and poke me, I’m in office but should be avail abit here and there. Else one of my recruiters will catch you :wink:

Part of The Initiative, larger alliance with lots of fun! Corp is still smallish but growing in a steady pace, not focusing on 1 time zone only nor trying to be a one type of kind corporation, we like it mixed… some do pve, some pvp and some spin the ship - atleast do something that you enjoy :slight_smile:

Easiest to contact us is DISCORD :slight_smile:

Ninsusinak, Welcome back to the game, in game mail sent.

If you want a place in 0.0 that’s content rich and isk bountiful and filled with absolutely toxic free and hilarious community to come hang out in coms then I highly suggest checking out Agartha Forgeries (DISCORD). We run in the AU/EU TZ but we somehow happen to cross over into your TZ, so you wouldn’t be alone.

I’m not going to waste your time listing crap about us here that your able to read on our forum post, but I will give you the honest truth; you would fit in perfectly with us.

Hi there m8

from what you wrote i think you would appreciate our simple lifestyle.

feel free to read the 10 reasons why you should consider joining us m8

Cheers
prim

** Hanging by a threat ** is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance .

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea ]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Give us a Read o/

:uk: Large Active Established Null sec Community - Looking for miners / Ratters and PvP pilots - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We are always looking for more UK lads

Check us out.

Zero Reps Given- Sov Null PVP/ PVE / Indy Corp - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Join us :slight_smile:

Rangers ftw

Hello Ninsusinak

LOG is recruiting, League of Gentlemen

We are a nullsec based corp, strong EU and US timezone activity, several UK players.
Most of us are also the wrong side of 30, a few the wrong side of even higher numbers :slight_smile:
This means we are fairly relax and not big fans of drama.

Check us out and drop by LOG Pub in game if your intrested in finding out more.

Ninsusinak, still looking? We are an older bunch, we’d be happy to welcome you to join us, hope we hear back from you. Mail in game was sent with details. Thanks!

Hey bro, sent you a in game msg with details Imperium Technologies is looking for more pilots like urself.

Hi @Ninsusinak

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new members get familiarised with how we do things :slight_smile:

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.