Under DDoS Attack: Are Potential Players Being Warned Off?

Just wondering. I remember my first few days and I’d hate to be the one stumbling in where nothing seems to work unknowing that no, it ain’t my fault. All the stuff on the web site seems to be saying come on in, the waters fine. Just wondering.

Another stupid thread. Gj.

1 Like
4 Likes

Cucumbers ?

1 Like

A new player isn’t going to be effected much by issues preventing them from playing. If they were actually interested in trying to play the game they can wait until it is working again.

It’s some people who have been playing for years, investing hundreds of hours and their own money into the game for a very long time, making it to the end stages of their game play who seem to have trouble struggling with their reality after not being able to play for a few days.

Just some of them.

1 Like

If only, the forums would be so much better with you and your waste of threads.

Be nice

Another stupid thread. Gj.

How rude, why attack him like that?

We do not need multiple, multiple threads on the same subject.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting