'Unity of Suns' (Member of W4RP'd Intentions Alliance) is recruiting! READ THIS!

Unity of Suns is one of the oldest corps in Warped Intentions, and we’re looking for both old and new blood to join us in Catch.

We are currently looking for team players that pew/mine/build/trade/rat and explorer who are willing to defend their home should the occasion arise.

Quote:
Warped is getting well deserved attention. Fanfest displayed the Alliance Logos of the most active alliances represented and W4RP came up on the screen.
… Thomas Lot

Recruiting all pilots:

• NULL, WH op areas
  • Min 5 mill sp

What can we offer?

• A friendly community specializing in many game play sectors (it’s up to you which path you choose)
  • An environment where both solo and team based players can flourish and somebody is always on-line to fly with
  • Multiple teamwork opportunities and an understanding that RL comes first, ALWAYS
  • Alliance buyback programs, advice, general chat/discussions, help and advice, DPS backup in nullsec and more
  • Access to usable BPCs, equip, ship loans and Ship Replacement Programs, Nullsec citadels
  • Access to Manufacturing, copying, inventing and research stations
  • Access to multiple POS’s and their facilities
  • Mining, PVE, PI, Exploration, Multiple Industrial/Logistical opportunities and operations access via our multitude of alliance members
  • Large Null sec access containing multiple opportunities
  • Region Jump-bridge networking to shorten travel times
  • Mumble/Discord communication channels
  • Access to region hauling network and jump freighter hauling access
  • Max Rorqual Boosts avail
  • Max Orca Boosts avail
  • Standing Fleets avail in HS/NS
  • Excellent Ore Mining Locations
  • Excellent Ice Mining Locations
  • Excellent Moon Mining Locations
  • Multiple and plentiful PI Locations
  • Gas Mining opportunities
  • Plenty of PVP opportunities should you desire them

Quote…
“Our alliance is becoming one of the best I have ever been in. I have been playing EVE for about 10 1/2 years now and W4RP is definitely the most fun of them all. I thank all of you officers, corp mates and alliance mates for making such an enjoyable time.”
… Sakai Nariyama

What do we expect?

• Full account, non-expiry API key
  • Drama Free game play
  • Willingness to work with others within the corp, alliance and coalition
  • Ability to connect to Mumble/Discord
  • Respect given to all players

We offer regular moon mining operations, and plenty of ‘space’ to utilize to it’s maximum. We also have several veteran players in the corp/alliance, so if you are new to the game, we can help you find your feet and your place amongst the stars.

As part of Warped Intentions and Legacy coalition, there is always the opportunity for PVP, both small scale and large fleet fights as well as multiple carebear’ing pleasures.

There’s also the Legacy Discord, if you’re into weird memes and pictures of lizards.

Want to know more?.. join channel ‘W4RP Recruit’ in-game and ask for a member of Unity Of Suns (UOS) or contact one of our recruiters via our in-game ad to have any questions answered.

…It is worth the effort to reap the benefits, for every action you take is, in some way, important…

…Decide on your purpose and act!

Bumpy

Unity Wants You and You Need Unity! … Join Us!

Daily bump

Still looking for pilots :slight_smile:

What will you do with the opportunities you gain in our alliance? Join now to find out!

Go on… test yourself! Join Now!

All you want is right here…Welcome Home! JOIN NOW!

…It is worth the effort to reap the benefits, for every action you take is, in some way, important… JOIN NOW!

As a 3m SP guy can I add you to my contact list in game?

As a new member I’d just like to say I love it here these guys are legit fun to chill with

Eve dying?.. Not in UOS it isn’t! JOIN NOW!

Bumpy McBumpface

Get on, Get in, Get nullin!

Still actively recruiting

Looking for pilots new and old to come and join us

Unity of Suns is still looking for pilots

bumpety bump

Something less annoying than bumpy mcbumpface

Still looking for pilots.

PVE, PVP, miners, whatever your taste. Most active during EU and US tz’s but there’s a few Aussies loitering too