[OZLAD] [US/AU] Low-Sec Alliance Looking For Corporations and Recruits

Down Under Syndrome is looking for any corporations looking to make piles of isk in the Placid/Syndicate region. We are also looking to recruit more PvP pilots to the executor corporation:(Occulus Rifts | Corporation | zKillboard)

Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
Ratting Space
Fleet pvp
Blopsing
roaming fleet

What we offer:
Over 50 BILLION per week in the most valuable moon mining opportunities
ACTIVE pvp fleets across 4 regions
Access to low sec AND null sec ores including crokite and arkonor
LOCAL market place used by the alliance as well as our allies
WELL MAINTAINED infrastructure and experienced leaders, each with more than 10 yrs experience
SRP program designed to keep you flying
CAPITAL FIGHTS!
Reliable Allies and a long standing reputation as being a dependable friend and a fearless foe

Must meet the minimum 20,000,000 (20M) SP requirement

Visit our Discord for more information if this opportunity sounds appropriate for your respective corporations

come and join us today!

ALSO LOOKING FOR EU PEOPLE

LOOKING FOR EUTZ CORP
LOOKING FOR USTZ CORP
LOOKING FOR AUTZ CORP

COME HAVE A CHAT WITH US TODAY!

bumping up

buuumpppingg

Invite invalid. Not sure if anyone else is getting the same, but that’s got to cut down on your recruitment via discord if so.

must’ve messed up with my link, here’s a fresh one

bumping up

As part of the alliance its only fair to let you all know that we’re looking for EU timezone pilots to join us too!

Get all the benefits of the alliance listed above, with an EU corp o/

1 Like

bumping up ^

come join us o7

bumping up ^

come join us o7

I’m interested in hearing more about your group. Who do you normally fight in PVP? What do those operations look like? Thanks!

depends on who’s available for content, there are varieties of operation from blopsing, roaming and gate camping really depends what people are feelin. come and chat with us today on our discord linked in my post. for more further questions o7

bumping up o7

come join us today o7

bumping up ! o7

come check us out today o7