(high)
war dec corps
abyssal groups
incursions

(low)
small gang / solo groups

(!WH)
not looking for WH corps

if you have what I’m looking for I want to hear from you.
mail in game or respond here.

I have a mic, am of age, and have lots of time.

Waffles Omnomnom -

My corp does abyssals

Hey, I started an NPC NS, small scale PvP corporation and while it may look a little different than what you imagine you seem to have pretty varied interests so if you’re willing to take a leap of faith and try something new I think you could have a lot of fun.

Killboard: Asymmetric-Warfare | Alliance | zKillboard

Discord link if you want to talk: Privi Partizan

Hope to see you around but more importantly I wish you luck in finding the proper fit for you.

hope you like what you see

Hi there Waffles

welcome back m8.

If you can consider pochven and being part of off an 100% independent pvp alliance please have a look at our latest recruitment video below

If you want to talk some please make sure to join our discord server

Sidenote: with us you are allowed to do what ever you want to be honest specially if you have alts for sidekick activities.

cheers
prim

Hi, if you’re interested in a PvP focused corp you should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that takes contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Also, given you’re just coming back did you know you can now get the free 1m sp on old accounts. I’d recommend rolling an alpha account so you get the bonuses both for recruiting or being recruited, but if you’re feeling lazy I also like free game time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.