Looking for NPC Null Corp

Hey!

Returning 100m+ SP character, keen to get back into the game. Been based in lowsec, sov null and NPC null previously. Always had a main focus on PVP, with isk making during downtimes to keep myself in ships.

Spent a bit of time in curse before I drifted away from the game, therefore ideally would like to stay in the area. However open to other NPC regions as like the concept and ease of pvp opportunities.

1 Like

Hey mate!

I currently build up a corp for ns pvp focused. We are part of shadow ultimatum so small to mediumsized battle.
Corp+ally srp is a thing so you can focus on what you like in the end.
If you want to have a chat you can join our discord:

Fly dangerous!

Donkeys monkey

Recommend checking out Primal Instinct if you’d consider a player null corp:

Hey there,
Take a look at what we offer, we are Running with Dogs PvP first and a member of one of the few independent PvP Alliances left in the game.
Our home is in Wicked Creek but often deploy to where the action is.
Check out our full advert
Come talk to us
And our website runningwithdogs.info
We look forward to chatting with you

Hey man check us out over at WEF. We’re moving up.

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

we are a smaller tightnit pvp corp located out in stain that believes rl comes first and play to have fun. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Replicatorz

Headmash,
I’d give us a look if PvP is your jam.

Welcome bsck bud am looking for vets to join my corp we live in null and would love you to join the ranks we have plenty of pew pew as my own alliance is fighting in the war out in detorid system so good fun. If your interested in being part of this… jump on our discord and have a chat