200m SP PVP Looking for NEW HOME (STREAMER)

Streamer looking for new PVP home UK Based i like to solo hunt but also looking for small gang content any chilled corps out there that would take me in? Im EUTZ

3 Likes

Hey, we are just starting in High Sec and recruiting: GDawn :slight_smile:

Hey !

We are a small corp in nullsec and are part of shadow ultimatum. We are basically in the build up stage so help would be appreciated. Our focus is pvp mainly fleet pvp.

If you are interested and want to join the journey building up a corp: join us on our discord Monkey Scumbucket Consortium

We can chat a bit and see if we afe the right fit for your needs.
We are very chilled btw😄

Greetings
Monkey

Check us out mate. Will be fun!

Hey there,
Take a look at what we offer, we are Running with Dogs PvP first and a member of one of the few independent PvP Alliances left in the game.
Check out our full advert
Come talk to us
And our website runningwithdogs.info
We look forward to chatting with you

Hey! Check us out:

o7 bro!

Not sure if you follow Zigam (Mr Unluckie), but he got his start with us at WEF! Come check us out.

Hi , Drama Llamas might be a option for you, we are a small corp living in 0.0 that treats EVE as a game. Check out our recruitment post here : https://forums.eveonline.com/t/us-eu-tz-drama-llamas-are-recruiting-pvp-pve-and-industry or pop into our recruitment channel in game “Llama Skool” and have a chat to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Oreet bud am looking for vet players i own alliance out in sov null there is plenty of pew pew my corp is very chilled and RL comes first with use all there is alot happening where we live. We are euTz… if you fancy having a chat and find out more. Jump on our discord

We just might be what you are looking for… 1ml sp or 200ml sp

Send me message in game if you would like to chat.

Cheers!
O7

hey buddy i hope we can have a talke we have multiple corperations so there most be a cop that fits you

Yes mate
RIOT is rebuilding in WH space and looking for specifically UK and EU players to join us!
Have a look at this ad I put up yesterday.

Would be great to talk

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums
we are a pvp corp located out in stain join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you
Replicatorz