Finding a null sec corp

Hello,

I returning the game and seeking a corp which does a mixture of pve and pvp in nullsec space.

Structures, moons, ratting, pvp, fleets etc.

Looking for an active place with many people online.

Thanks.

1 Like

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Welcome bsck bud we live out in sov null plenty of pew pew around and pve sites to run. If your looking for that look no further ilam looking for old players to join the ranks hope on our discord and have a chat

Welcome back to the game!

Have a look at what we can offer, and if interested, get in touch.

Hey, welcome back to the game. We may have what you’re looking for within STK and the Initiative. Give us a look and if you like what you see, reach out. Even if you don’t end up with us good luck in your search!

Check us out!

Welcome back to EVE…my condolences. :laughing:

I’m one of the recruiters for Gildinous Vangaurd; we’re always on the lookout for folks that might be a good fit. I will spare you the spiel here; feel free to check out what we offer and are looking for in our recruitment post.

Hey!

We are currently building up our corp within a nullsec alliance. If you are interested join our discord and let’s have a chat. We are technically searching for people who are willing to do fleets every now…

Greetings
Monkey

You should come check razor out I won’t bore you with all the bells and whistles but we have everything and more than the top 5 big corps only difference is razor does not have 20 hoops you have to jump through and want the name of your first born, also you can do what you please, rat,mine,pvp, sit in a station and pick your nose etc.
You won’t and don’t have to join fleetsX amounts of times a week/month other wise you get kicked, we have moons on rotation that are available every day of the week,excellent mining belts/ice a excellent market, buybacks/PI we have it all apart from the BS big corps who have a majority of dead accounts have.
Resurrection complex is the place to be but it’s the same as anything it’s what you make of it and how you use the tools you get given that effect how you play and enjoyment you get from it, I have done all the big corps and they suck donkey D, over crowded/bitching/backstabbing a CEO who believes themselves to be god and dictating how you must play etc F that come play at your pace with everything and more than bigger ones have.

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVPVE/INDY corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have.

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums
we are a smaller tightnit pvp corp located out in stain that believes rl comes first and play to have fun. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Replicatorz

Jamie,

Maybe give us a look? We are based in Fountain as part of the Initiative. Lots of heartbeats in corp, and all active PvPers. We offer access to a large null region to satisfy your PVE needs, and plenty of content for the PvP. Our corp specifically is very active - we do a lot of small gang, standing fleet, and whaling/blops at the corp level. There is also the larger alliance level action. Check out our zkill maybe and see if it works for you?