🇺🇸 US TZ Vet Corp Looking for more Vets

SBBAL Corp Logo

SBBAL

Our mantra is “Chillin and killin”

This means

• Having Fun period . Whatever makes you happy in EVE that you enjoy doing, DO IT . We are just here to help you in any way possible succeed.
  • Meeting new and exciting folks within the alliance. When we have CTA’s and Max form ups here we ENCOURAGE you to meet others and definitely have fun on fleets.
  • Kick back and relax is self explanatory.

SBBAL is US timezone English speaking corp of old friends and new ones that strives to represent everything camaraderie stands for. Staying together when it matters and creating bonds that will last even after you move on. We consist of Veteran EVE players as well as Ex Military service members.

We have isk making opportunities for industrial/isk making alts if you need it.

Using a mic to communicate while logged in game is a must.

If you do feel like SBBAL is the right place for you we do have requirements:

1. T3 or HAC skills. Fax alt helps your chances. (If you have a Super/Titan a FAX alt is a requirement)
2. Min. 1 year playing the game consistently with proven ability to PVP and operate as part of a team
3. An understanding of fleets and how you fit into your individual role
4. The ability to be flexible with doctrine fittings and ships
5. 30 million SP or more preferred.

We ask for full ESI access and compliance if we have any questions or concerns about your corp history. We want to make sure you’re a fit for the goals we have.

Reach out here on the post or evemail me in game for any inquiries o7

so im a vet theas a director that has a few vets in my corp as well, were in a dope alliance if youre interested in joining.

Hi Captain Steve,

Just to make sure we’re honest in this discussion, we do currently have plans for where we want to go and it doesn’t include your alliance at the moment.

Thank you,
SBBAL Leadership

Airborne brotha, i understand.

we should deff still fly together some time

Got some kills today looking for more nerds to join us getting green on the kb. Reach out in game pub chat or on here!

Didn’t hit the gym today but i worked my corner whoring on kills. Join us!

Still looking for more Vets who would be looking to get with an experienced corp in null sec