USTZ - Friendly Riot, your perfect introduction to lowsec!

Welcome to the Friendly Riot recruitment post! We’re a business-casual corporation that doesn’t take itself TOO seriously, but we also try our best to win fights and kill stuff. We are active across early to late US time zones.

The kind of corporation we are:

• We live in the Solitude fightclub, within blops range of all of Syndicate and western Placid, and a short jaunt from Gal/Cal facwar. We have access to many opportunities for roaming, fleet activities and solo play. Players interested in the lowsec experience in a positive environment should apply!
  • As ex-wormholers we have good scanning and access to wormhole content, either teaming up with friends for timers or hunting high class.
  • We’re a relatively small corporation so those looking for a more social experience will find what they’re looking for. Your contributions here will be felt and appreciated greatly.
  • You’ll find an experienced core of players eager to teach for those that aren’t quite so sure about the ins and outs of EVE!
  • .FRAY stands for an excitement to play the game in an inclusive environment: viewing each new day with a smile and hands eagerly grasping for more; seeing an opportunity and throttling it mortally for every bit of value; cultivating genuine gratitude for every soft target!

The kind of people we’re looking for:

• Those with an appreciation for our social guidelines
  • We are especially eager for friends who are new or returning to the game and looking for direction, or a judgment-free place to flourish among experienced pilots and newbros alike.

I am thankful because I have many friends, and they would kill for me. Be one of them!

If this sounds like fun, you can reach out to us via our Discord or through our in-game chat “Friendly Riot Public”

2 Likes

Still recruiting! Let’s play videogames :slight_smile:

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

We are still recruiting :mellow:

o7, you guys still recruiting? been flying solo for like 2 months trying to figure out what i want. think I’m ready for a home. I think it could be here. HMU if you’re interested.

Still recruiting! Happy Easter

Still recruiting. Happy Monday!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting! Happy Friday

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

The books are open! :triumph: come fly with friends :slight_smile:

We are growing while maintaining our small-group feel :mellow:

Hello, I sent you an in game email. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!