[USTZ][NULL][PVE] Returning player on new account looking for PVE null corporation

Hello! I used to play about 2 years ago, but I quit for a while, but now I’m back, and I’m wanting to get back into null for pretty much only PvE, I don’t much enjoy PvP. Currently I have 5.5 ish mil skillpoints on this character, but working towards more (Obviously lol!) I would like a Pandemic Horde/Northern Coalition aligned corp if possible, I have friends in those alliances that I’d prefer not to shoot at xD
I would also prefer a smaller, tight knit group, I find that community is a big part of having fun in EVE for me.
Thanks, fly safe and make isk, o7

You Are Welcome With Us :grinning:

Medorium Prim Newly formed Nullsec jack of all trades corp looking for more active members. we have active members running nullsec minings ops, teaching industry and PI. we are anchoring new structures weekly and are building a pvp fleet. this corp has everything you would want if you ever thought about nullsec. I Icemined highsec safely for years playing alone and from experience the game is more fun socially. Come join us and either teach or be taught! Reach out and ask me some questions if you need a change and want some help getting there. Fly safe. In game handle- Proudfeet PunisheR. I think this is the small community setting you are looking for Miss Pogginton =)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.