[USTZ][WEST COAST] Returning 129m+ Player. Null Sec Small Gang PVP

Hi,
I am playing from 2013, obviously with breaks. Most of my Eve career was in the WH space. The highlights would be my time with The Kronos Ritual in its former glory for over 2 years. The reason I mention it is that we had a null sec static and 90% of our activities were in null sec space, primarily running nano in a small group and messing up especially with the Pandemic and Braves.

I don’t really have a desire of going back to the WH space. Too much time spent on the logistics and with a constant null static rolling it’s a bit challenging to go out and run some relics. I only make ISKs by running relics, primarily in the Guristas or Sansha’s space. I am also not a big fan of Low Sec.

My character has no other skills than PVP (sub caps) and scanning. I am not a fan of big fleets fights. I find it boring. I really enjoy small gang PVP with the freedom of action, strategic thinking and tactical communication / cooperation with the teammates. Sometimes if opportunity presents itself, solo is great, but it’s quite a rarity in Eve. I have to admit my skills are rusty atm, but I’m sure I’ll catch up.

If you’re USTZ, no drama / chill / mature group, close to HS (for logistics), reside and operate in null sec (except drones regions) and primarily do small-gang PVP, please give me a shout.

Thanks.

P.S. I have one alt who will remain CEO in my own corp.
I would appreciate if you could refer me to the right copr if you know any.

Join me I live in Hawaii. PvP small gang, sometimes Srp. Les go.

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Enki, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and, in my opinion, is the best place in New Eden to find small gang PvP content.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

1. List item

you could be a good fit for RDC pop in and have a chat https://discord.gg/E9j7dFE

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.