Vedium Corp Looking for Corporation Clients/Memebers

Vedium Corp is a new organization offering investment funding to various, profitable ventures throughout New Eden!

We offer a number of loan options, capital funding, and accounting/financial services to our fellow corporations and alliances. Our mission is to help build the future of Eve.

Skeptical? I am a graduate student studying for my Master’s in Business Administration and currently hold a Bachelor’s of Business Administration from an accredited university in the United States. Three years of playing this game (active and passive) have yielded in profits of several billion ISK.

For Potential Clients: Please send an in-game message to myself and we can discuss what your options are depending upon what you are looking for.

For Potential Corporation Members: We offer free reign and low tax rate (6%) to anyone who wants to be a part of this new idea. Anything from mining to exploration, PVP or PVE, be what you want to be as grow as a real-life business does. If you want to help bring new clients in and work as a project/financial/accounting manager, please mention that in an application.

Thank you all and please let me know if any questions or concerns.

Fly safe!

James Vincenta
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Vedium Corp

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.