Version 18.08 - General Feedback

:red_circle: Hey, CCP, good work on adding the Metaliminal Storm category to the old map.

Since you started adding new categories to the old map again, would you please also add the Reactions filter to the Industry category as well please? A long while ago I asked this as well and Habatuk (I believe) said that CCP would not add new things to the old map anymore because CCP wanted to deprecate it. It looks like there has been a reversal to this position, thus it would be nice to have this industry filter in the old map as well.

1 Like

:red_circle: @CCP_Avalon Why does the bloody forum have a lightbox for pictures but the damn website does not? Why do I have to open pictures in MERs still in new tabs when the forum can enlarge them just fine in a lightbox?

2 Likes

:red_circle: Thank you CCP for another day full of lags. It’s particularly enjoyable in an invasion where a misclick or not activating module can cost you your ship. Much appreciated.

Is it me missing something or are the active player numbers down again?

:red_circle: Speaking of the old map: Could you please turn “Show on map” back on for the old map? No one uses the alpha map and this feature is completely useless therefore.

2 Likes

:red_circle: Was tethering in fw low sec turned off for everyone with one of the last patches when CCP fixed tethering for fw participants? I am currently at a structure in FW low sec that is not Abandoned, where I have docking rights and which has an active service module. Yet, I cannot tether even after undocking and slowboating around.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.