Version 18.08 - General Feedback

Greetings,

Please use this thread for general feedback on anything included in this monthly release.

Quick Info:

Other Information Threads:

5 Likes

Redoing all my damned work again for the what? 5th month running?

PLEASE DO TIERICIDE QUARTERLY, SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO HAVE A WAR HERE.

10 Likes

That non-functioning link, lmao.

Here you go.

3 Likes

hm, the patch notes link seems to be a blank link - not sure if that’s mistaken, or if the notes just aren’t up yet?

1 Like

Oh man! Is it working now? There’s actually a lot of depencies to link. :\

3 Likes

yep, both fixed!

Love the standings change!

Welcome to the collective to everyone that shot an Edencom NPC!

Dazh Liminality Progresses!

5 Likes

Glad it’s working. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think there’s a typo in the patch notes, isn’t it suppose to be ‘Invasion’ and not ‘Invastion’? :

Triglavian Invastion:

• Rebalanced Amarr, Caldari, and Triglavian NPCs
  • EDENCOM NPCs will now be hostile to players which have any negative standing with them

Glad to hear you rebalanced the NPC’s… Well, I hope so. Guess it’s safe to say you guys just want everybody to be attacked by OP NPC guns.

Anyway, still nothing about the various Market bugs that have been active for months now. Guess it’s more important to rename a bunch of modules than it is to fix those bugs.

:neutral_face:

6 Likes

Thanks! Fixed. :+1:

2 Likes

btw…

EDENCOM NPCs will now be hostile to players which have any negative standing with them

Will those standings start to also impact their standings with the empires those players are attacking?

Rebalanced Amarr, Caldari, and Triglavian NPCs

Does this mean the Caldari Navy will start fielding ships that don’t all apply a form of EWAR that doesn’t actually hurt the Trigs at all, or maybe they’ll fix the fact that they have no shield resists vs 60% of the Trigs’ damage? Maybe reship to Feroxes so they have some range advantage? I mean, it’s been a little ridiculous.

7 Likes

DEFECT FIXES

Technical:

• Fixed an issue where client could freeze for a few seconds when undocking for the first time after starting the client.

Thank you very much. That issue has been happening for quite a while, I actually though it was a problem with my computer.

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

So while CONCORD standings cannot be repaired, can EDENCOM standings be repaired?

“EDENCOM NPCs will now be hostile to players which have any negative standing with them”

Great, so now we have to deal with this ■■■■? This was a way for real EVE players to avoid your fantasy merry go round.

The fail continues.

4 Likes

I don’t see why, currently the standings affected are Edencom and Triglavian only.

Yes, shoot Triglavian NPCs.

1 Like

You don’t see why, for example, players helping the Trigs invade the State might earn negative standings with the State?

Seems pretty obvious to me.

I know, right? CONSEQUENCES!?!? In EVE?!?!?!

Deal with it.

8 Likes

good luck being neutral to both now.

2 Likes

Oh, you were role-playing, from that POV it would seem obvious. However, standings were directly mentioned in the patch notes and nothing was said about the empires so, no, those are not changing in this patch and will continue to only affect Edencom vs Triglav on a 1:1 basis as is the current situation.

they say that because it would screw over every trig supporter and make it impossible to travel anywhere.

if your enemy cant get to the battle you win right ?