Version 19.01 - General Feedback

There is a bug with missions. When I press “accept” it does not accept. A workaround is to close the mission window, reclick on the agent, then it works again.

You should really implement a switch to turn off the new jump animations, for people who don’t care for it. I’m sure some people with certain playstyles would be happier with a simple countdown/“Connecting/Jumping” and a black screen. I hope you didn’t create the animations solely to lengthen the time between server jumps… Because that happened. It takes longer to jump now.

7 Likes

On my end the new jumps are going way faster than with the old animation.

I find my jumps going faster as well. But that still doesn’t mean I wouldn’t mind turning it off.

Been way slower for me, like Skaebo. And blinding, with the thrusters flashbanging me on every jump. Just let us turn it off, please.

1 Like

I think the new jump animations are for new players, but yes there should be a off button but I can’t see this happening

I think the new jump animations are for old players too.

I noticed it exists, looked around, didn’t see anything interesting and closed the agency.
I only noticed it because I was trying to find an even in the agency, and since that didn’t work as usual and the fleet thing didn’t spark any interest, I closed it again.
Come to think of it, I could just remove it from the neocom.
I don’t know why I haven’t thought of that.

Hello,

drone assist does not work correctly. The drones still attack NPC targets, even if the player to whom the drones are assigned does not attack any.

Already checked everything, all drones are on passive, focus fire is on, what to do so that the drones do not attack the NPC targets by themselves?

Is it because the NPCs use scram and neut?

1 Like

Please add the ability to copy & Paste history!!!

If you meant you were trying to find an event in the past week:

There’s no event on now, we’re in the deadspace between the Valentine’s Day event (Angels/Serps) in Feb and the Easter event (Guristas) coming soon™. ;D

This has been the case when doing say… incursion sites. (which I did mostly from 2015 to 2019… and yes, it was this way the whole 4 years) The drones will often go off and attack the targets they’re not supposed to, targets the drone bunny they were assigned to has never put guns or webs on, especially in sites where you have rats you don’t need to kill, so they are left for all 3 waves.

The rats often respond to this by killing the fleet’s drones. Or trying to, at least.

The brokenness of drone aggro mechanics is part of the reason, no doubt, that when CCP tried to switch off aggressive drones (for PVE only, not PVP) back in December… it broke assisting drones in general.

Gpu Spikes running 100% with 3 clients cpu running in overclocked mode 4.18ghz

Gpu Nvidia 1080

I7 6700 k never had such high usage in my life !

1 Like

извините, не знаю куда написать)) после выхода из врат, иногда не показывают сохраненные координаты в космосе. Только после входа и выхода из станции

The DAMN client traffic is off the books!

They need to STORE all the fancy graphics as part of the associated Item/Structure and NOT send it to the client!!!

Too bad. I was a month late to create a character so I don’t have any ancestry… And honestly, it is a little sad to see most other characters around me have it and I am not. like my character not worthy enough to have such attention to his history or what.

1 Like

Still unable to jump to clone in Fortizar

You’re not missing anything…no one looks at the history cause they meant to nor cares. Say what ya want to say in ur bio :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was quite sad when they removed walking in stations. I did actually use it for no practical reason in particular - I just liked to stroll back and forth instead of spinning ships all the time. But it was understandable since that feature used quite some resourses to load station interior without any practical use.
But why the Hek did they have to remove ancestry? Seriously, it is one string that cannot possibly affect anything perfomance-wise. Nobody uses that? Well, thanks a lot, devs, for calling every single roleplayer out there nobody. Why don’t you just remove characters entirely? Botters skip character creation anyway, they just click ‘randomize all’.
I was planning to resume playing in near future after a break. But oddly enough, this little and seemingly insignificant change makes me think twice about that. Especially the fact that they did it undercover - without any announcement and regard to player’s feedback. I just don’t like where this is heading. The lore was quite important to me, but not the devs it seems.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.