I am looking for a new home in Nullsec, and I hope you all can help me!
I do have a habit of writing a whole lot of text when I get into the flow, so to prevent you all from getting immediately bored I’m going to split this into easily read bullet points
First off, a bit about what I’m looking for:
- Active EU timezone - This is super important, I’m not looking for an “EU/US” group that has 4 people log in before 23:00.
- Lots of opportunity for both pvp and isk making.
- Friendly and mature community - I don’t mind joking around, but I’m not looking for a “le edgy” group.
- Opportunities for a wide variety of fleet types; everything from small gang wolfpacks to caps and supers.
Ok, that wasn’t too bad. Now, why should you be interested in me?
- Long term player - Started eve in the winter of 2007, have been playing more or less constantly since 2010.
- Self-sufficient and able to both look after myself and follow instructions properly.
- Main has 126m sp, primary alt has 96m, both are dread + (super)carrier capable. A variety of other useful alts.
- The vast majority of my pvp experience is in small gangs and high-skill wormhole gangs.
- Ex-member of Hard Knocks and Feign Disorder.
Now, for a more long-form infodump.
I started eve in my very early teens, and have been playing for my entire adult life. It is the only MMO to have ever captured and held my interest, and I can guarantee it will continue to do so in the future.
In the last 10.5 years, I have been almost exclusively a low-sec and wormhole player, apart from a stint in the “small-gang sov” game with FEIGN. Now I’m older, my schedule is busier, I can’t always stay up till 4am to play with my American friends, and I’m looking for a more chilled environment. As well as this, I’m interested in giving the sovnull Empire Builders gameplay a try for the first time.
I am currently on something of a “summer holiday” from Eve since leaving HK earlier this year. However, as the autumn rolls closer and closer, I’m starting to look at getting back in the game.
I’m making this post, as well as browsing the various other recruitment boards, in an attempt to find somewhere I like the feel of before I come back a little later in the year. I am very up for hanging out in public discords and such to help get a feel for each other (joining a corp is a lot like internet dating in some ways…).
I’m a fairly quiet person IRL, and I won’t always be shouting and laughing on TS, but I will definitely be listening and speaking up when I have something to say!
As a final note, feel free to mail me ingame, here on the forums, or simply reply to this post. Be aware though, that I’m not really looking to be “just another number” in a mass recruitment effort, and I am much less likely to be interested in groups that contact me with a generic recruitment spiel.
Looking forward to seeing your offers and suggestions!