Vet looking for a nullsec home

Hi folks.

I am looking for a new home in Nullsec, and I hope you all can help me!

I do have a habit of writing a whole lot of text when I get into the flow, so to prevent you all from getting immediately bored I’m going to split this into easily read bullet points :wink:

First off, a bit about what I’m looking for:

• Active EU timezone - This is super important, I’m not looking for an “EU/US” group that has 4 people log in before 23:00.
  • Lots of opportunity for both pvp and isk making.
  • Friendly and mature community - I don’t mind joking around, but I’m not looking for a “le edgy” group.
  • Opportunities for a wide variety of fleet types; everything from small gang wolfpacks to caps and supers.

Ok, that wasn’t too bad. Now, why should you be interested in me?

• Long term player - Started eve in the winter of 2007, have been playing more or less constantly since 2010.
  • Self-sufficient and able to both look after myself and follow instructions properly.
  • Main has 126m sp, primary alt has 96m, both are dread + (super)carrier capable. A variety of other useful alts.
  • The vast majority of my pvp experience is in small gangs and high-skill wormhole gangs.
  • Ex-member of Hard Knocks and Feign Disorder.

Now, for a more long-form infodump.

I started eve in my very early teens, and have been playing for my entire adult life. It is the only MMO to have ever captured and held my interest, and I can guarantee it will continue to do so in the future.
In the last 10.5 years, I have been almost exclusively a low-sec and wormhole player, apart from a stint in the “small-gang sov” game with FEIGN. Now I’m older, my schedule is busier, I can’t always stay up till 4am to play with my American friends, and I’m looking for a more chilled environment. As well as this, I’m interested in giving the sovnull Empire Builders gameplay a try for the first time.

I am currently on something of a “summer holiday” from Eve since leaving HK earlier this year. However, as the autumn rolls closer and closer, I’m starting to look at getting back in the game.
I’m making this post, as well as browsing the various other recruitment boards, in an attempt to find somewhere I like the feel of before I come back a little later in the year. I am very up for hanging out in public discords and such to help get a feel for each other (joining a corp is a lot like internet dating in some ways…).
I’m a fairly quiet person IRL, and I won’t always be shouting and laughing on TS, but I will definitely be listening and speaking up when I have something to say!

My killboard can be found here, and my evewho here.

As a final note, feel free to mail me ingame, here on the forums, or simply reply to this post. Be aware though, that I’m not really looking to be “just another number” in a mass recruitment effort, and I am much less likely to be interested in groups that contact me with a generic recruitment spiel.

Looking forward to seeing your offers and suggestions! :grin:

1 Like

I think Alwar Fleet would be a good fit for you. I’m reading through your bullet points so I guess I’ll just go through them one by one:

• Active EU Timezone: Alwar Fleet is known for being the most active EU timezone corp in our alliance, and you’ll never find yourself alone in the EU. Many of our ops also take place during primetime EU
  • PVP and ISK Making: As an alliance, we are fully devoted to the art of PVP and that is our main focus. You’ll find many fleets every day in both EU, US, and even AU timezones. As for ISK Making, we have Null space for ratting, mining, DED running, any of your usual Nullsec activities. In addition to this we are in the Gallente Militia, so you have that as a source of income, Level 4 Faction Warfare missions alone are 300-400 million ISK an hour in a T3C, about 200-300 in a Hecate.
  • Friendly and Mature Community: We put respect as a focus of the alliance, and we base our alliance on a foundation of friendliness and a drama free zone
  • Variety of Fleet Types: Be T1 Frigate fleets to Blops to dropping Capitals, we do it all. We are in the process of building a supercapital fleet as well.

As a previous small gang player, you will find your skills will have great use here, as small gang is one thing we do very so often.

Like you, I also started EVE in my early teens, though much later than you of course. I’ve been playing it ever since, into college and it has been the only game I have played for this long term other than the doomed EVE Dust 514, which I played for four years previous to EVE.

As an alliance, we focus on Lowsec and Nullsec, however with Lowsec being dead of content, we are devoting more time to the Nullsec side of things at least until Lowsec picks up.

If you’re interested in sov warfare, well you came to the perfect place. We are currently at war with the Northern Bloc and their space, and most of these entosis timers take place during the EUTZ. We recently just took a TCU in Fade from Circle of Two.

We also know that real life ALWAYS comes first, and you will never be obligated for any fleet requirements, not even CTAs. We do however ask that IF you can be online during a CTA, that you be in fleet.

We have a Discord which we use for general communication, fleet pings, announcements, etc. We use Mumble for voice comms, at least until we get a Teamspeak license.

Here’s our Discord if you want to learn more, and I’d be happy to talk to you on there, see ya!

1 Like

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Hey man, as an ex feign member myself i cant recommend my corp lethal injection inc more.
it is so much fun
while we are primarily USTZ our alliance has a huge eutz presence and our corp does well in those timezones too!
we do two things, make combat boosters and blow ships up!
we are a smaller and tight nit corp within triumvirate.

lets chat, hit me up via discord or in game and we can discuss it in more detail privately.

1 Like

I’m not really looking for another FW group, but I’ll join your discord and say hi

I’ve seen you post this exact thing on at least half a dozen other threads so I don’t think you really read my post. Sorry, not interested.

I’ve sent you a mail in-game :wink:

1 Like

My post It is pretty and it has all the major information. As you said yourself, scheudule is getting busier when you become older and therefore i dont feel able to create special snowflake replies. I support my mates the best way i can do :slight_smile: I started playin eve when i was 15, now iam 29… times changing.
Beside that Casey and I prop are the only guys readin stuff. :wink: @CaseyLP
Have a nice patchday <3

1 Like

Hi Kalaratiri

We are a null focused pvp corp, we have a good core of active EU players. Give us a look and if you are interested then drop by for a talk on our discord or our in game channel “Join Total Mayhem”.

1 Like

Hello there,

Capital Fusion
We are a growing corp of close knit players, we have a very strong EU TZ and a pretty good US TZ for when you stay up extra late :stuck_out_tongue:

We are a member of Triumvirate, the alliance is very capital & super heavy so those big toys you worked hard to get will be used a lot and in a safe co ordinate manner, unlike many groups who never unlock them. The corp is mature but a sense of humor is recommended.

Please watch the video below & Mail me ingame @ Racken ormand for any other info

1 Like

We aren’t a FW group, more than we are a Nullsec group that is in faction warfare. Faction warfare is dead atm for PVP content.

Hi @Kalaratiri
I think you would be a great fit in FUN inc!
EU tz small gang pvpers - with a variety of fleet types
Mature, likeminded ppl
RL > eve

1 Like

Hey kalaratiri, just dropped you an eve mail. Hope to hear back from you soon. o7

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who’s sent an offer so far! :grinning:

1 Like

Jump into infinite point recruitment in game, we are part of test alliance and ave an older mature base with a predominant eu crew. pvp most days off and on all day as well throughout all tz alliance wide and smaller corp pvp in between

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.