Returning player looking for a mature Nullsec Corp

To whom it may concern, Howdy!

I just returned from several years of frozen period and am in search of an active pvp/pve Nullsec Corp.
I have several accounts (6) in my possession capable of flying all sorts of ships: Capitals [ combat and noncombat ], Logis, etc.

Looking for a mature/friendly/calm/patient environment [ Didn’t forget how to lock :slight_smile: ] to hang out with, remove rust & rise together. I’m 46yo, located in US TZ but available in EU TZ as well. [ I’m retired :slight_smile: ]
If you believe you are the next 2nd home for me, feel free to contact me anywhere you see fit.

o7,
Ned

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hi there,

We would love you to come chat with us and see if we could be your Eve home, its what we are trying to build for our pilots. We are null sec and very active in pvp with solid pve opportunites.

Have a look at what we are building and can offer.

Hey Ned,

Sounds like we could be a good fit! We pretty much check all the boxes you’re looking for.

We are a chill, friendly, null sec group that has a good hold in the south in Null sec. We are 50-50 USTZ and EU. Loads of friendly dudes that have played on and off for a long time. We do everything from mining, ratting, pvp both small and big.

We are not part of a big block and want to keep it that way. if that sounds like something you want learn more about happy to answer any questions on discord with you.

Feel free to ping me in game,
Fly Safe
Delish Deltek

Hi Ned,

This is us, and i might also add that we are a very chill and close group which enjoys hanging with each other eve or out of eve.

TSSOC has been around a long time. Lots of great members, living in an active are of Null, next door to Low sec and Hi sec!

come check us out!

Hey there,

Come have a talk with us in UDEAD and check out our ad. We are exactly what you’re looking for and we think you’ll fit right in with our friendly crew.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.