[VPN] Official Venal Prosperity Network thread

We have a more particular flash order this time.

Flash Order

Station: 6NJ8-V - Moon 6 - Guristas Production Shipyard

User: Sagan Cogar - Capsuleer

Time Limit: [FULFILLED]

[Summary]

I lost my last Astero.

Pretty much what happened is I went to visit the drone regions (most depressing ■■■■ I ever seen) and when I was coming back I got killed (as you do) problem is that I’m now out of ships and I refuse to fly an Imicus. If you bring me an Astero I can assure that I’m gonna hunt down at least three derelict sites and recover some abandoned drones, so if you want to help this explorer get the 3rd iteration of this overpriced ships come to 6nj and be a part of history, mind you not the best kind of history out there by a long shot, but history non the less

Requested Goods

• 1 unit of [Astero] - 120,000,000 [ISK] per unit

Bonus: 5x Imicus
Bonus: 5x Probe
Bonus: 5x Heron
Bonus: 5x Magnate
Bonus: 1x Imicus Blueprint Original
Bonus: 1x Probe Blueprint Original
Bonus: 1x Heron Blueprint Original
Bonus: 1x Magnate Blueprint Original

[FULFILLED BY SINEAD O’CARROLL]

If you ask me, anyone looking to make the gauntlet run out here to fulfill this order maybe better off flying the ship themselves. You still have a good chance of surviving the trip with any kind of frigate, especially one that can take advantage of covert cloaks.

Scout your out gate with D-Scan, and if you jump into a gate camp you can just turn that little frigate around and crash gate, or try and slip out with speed and cloaks.

Travel fittings can be contracted and sold to me once you make the hand-off with the Astero hull itself.

Good luck pilot.