[VPN] Official Venal Prosperity Network thread

Unfortunately, your market opportunity seems to have just passed. GEF just redeployed back to Delve over the past couple of days. They finally brought out the Sacrileges again and it was rather amusing to block them from getting back to the station (I got a few shots off at Arrendis’s Zarmazd, but I think the ship survived), but they’ve been moving home and trying to collect insurance on battleships so as not to have to move them.

1 Like

Ahhhh! Oh well, can’t get them all.

Gotta look on the bright side, now i have these products in this station! Now if any pilots just happen to be in that area and need a salvaging turret or tractor beam? Got them covered. And i managed to put my magnate theory to work, not a bad little workhorse for these parts of New Eden,

We have a more particular flash order this time.

Flash Order

Station: 6NJ8-V - Moon 6 - Guristas Production Shipyard

User: Sagan Cogar - Capsuleer

Time Limit: [FULFILLED]

[Summary]

I lost my last Astero.

Pretty much what happened is I went to visit the drone regions (most depressing ■■■■ I ever seen) and when I was coming back I got killed (as you do) problem is that I’m now out of ships and I refuse to fly an Imicus. If you bring me an Astero I can assure that I’m gonna hunt down at least three derelict sites and recover some abandoned drones, so if you want to help this explorer get the 3rd iteration of this overpriced ships come to 6nj and be a part of history, mind you not the best kind of history out there by a long shot, but history non the less

Requested Goods

• 1 unit of [Astero] - 120,000,000 [ISK] per unit

Bonus: 5x Imicus
Bonus: 5x Probe
Bonus: 5x Heron
Bonus: 5x Magnate
Bonus: 1x Imicus Blueprint Original
Bonus: 1x Probe Blueprint Original
Bonus: 1x Heron Blueprint Original
Bonus: 1x Magnate Blueprint Original

[FULFILLED BY SINEAD O’CARROLL]

If you ask me, anyone looking to make the gauntlet run out here to fulfill this order maybe better off flying the ship themselves. You still have a good chance of surviving the trip with any kind of frigate, especially one that can take advantage of covert cloaks.

Scout your out gate with D-Scan, and if you jump into a gate camp you can just turn that little frigate around and crash gate, or try and slip out with speed and cloaks.

Travel fittings can be contracted and sold to me once you make the hand-off with the Astero hull itself.

Good luck pilot.

One hour

That’s how long this flash order lasted.

Never mind then everyone…A pilot of Brotherhood of Spacers took care of it in record timing.

Not complaining that someone jumped on the opportunity, just expected at least a day to pass before someone fulfilled the order!

I’ll find something else…The pilot will receive their bonus as promised

1 Like

Here we are, something else to that should hopefully last a bit longer.

Flash Order

Station: K3JR-J VIII - Guristas Assembly Plant

User: Malak Gegore - H-PA Crew Distributor

Time Limit: [FULFILLED]

[Summary]

Some ■■■■■■■ snitches (That I’ve dealt with by now) tipped Ishukone Watches off on a warehouse of ours deep in The Forge and confiscated a ■■■■■■■ Badger load worth of Blue Pill. Why did we have that much dope in one location? Classifed, ■■■■ you - What you need to know however is that i need that product replaced ASAP and if you can bring the goods to K3JR-J, you will be handsomely compensated for your efforts.

How much Blue Pill do i need? Hella amounts - but if i had to put that to a number i’d put it at 15,000 units of the stuff. So hey, if any Serpentis distributors are reading this, here’s your chance.

Requested Goods

15,000 units of [Blue Pill] - 10,000 [ISK] per unit
Bonus: 2x Worm Blueprint Copy
Bonus: 5x Synth Blue Pill Booster Blueprint Copy

[FUFILLED BY MAIRA BLACKFIRE]

Should be noted that this station has a very vulnerable dock and pilots that use it will find themshelves “kicked out” from safety, be cautious and use citadels aimed off the station’s undock to get off grid.

1 Like

Yeah, a Zarm w/full implants, pre-locked by the rest of the logi in the fleet? Bring dreads or you won’t kill it.

And yes, we undeployed, given the change in the operational conditions. Basically, the coalition we were there to help… stopped existing. :woman_shrugging: Can’t fight someone else’s war for them, you know?

After much trouble, with both gate-camps and dockworkers causing trouble the order has been fulfilled. I am also glad to say that we have seeded a few other things on the market in 6NJ8-V.

As a small note Mr. Yaken, my people will not be able to handle shipments like these any time soon as your order has run our stockpile for these kinds of goods dry and we are hard at work filling them again, but it will take some time to do that.
So I hope you don’t use it all at once.

M

1 Like

Thank you on the heads up on your logistical capabilities for the moment, as well as thank you for fulfilling the order. We can confirm that we’ve received the goods and will proceed with handing them off to the user that requested them.

Appreciate your business once again pilot.

Stay tuned for more Flash Orders or announcements.

1 Like

I got another Flash Order, this time from another Capsuleer. One in the Brotherhood of Spacers alliances no less.

Flash Order

Station: 6NJ8-V - Moon 6 - Guristas Production Shipyard

User: Cynthia Credible - Capsuleer

Time Limit: [ 2 Weeks]

[Summary]

“I’ve just about had it with trying to scavenge for parts around here. Shipping costs are cutting into my profits, too - I’ve got all the necessary skills to assemble advanced tech from the ground up, and it’s past time I put them to use. All I need is someone with the right connections - someone who knows how to deal with planetside industry - and I can make some real fancy things. 500 Robotics and 500 Guidance Units ought to supply my needs for a while. They’re a bit bulky, so I wouldn’t mind offering more than they’re normally worth - just this once!”

• Cynthia Credible

Requested Goods

• 500 units of [Guidance Systems] - 300,000 [ISK] per unit
    Bonus: 1x Worm Blueprint copy

• 500 units of [Robotics] - 200,000 [ISK] per unit

In other news, proper holding of the customs office in orbit of 6NJ8-V IV has been transferred to a more localized corporation. It has been handed over to the Prosperous Venal Depository and will be acting as a middleman between the planetary economy and space economy. Small fees will be charged for storage of goods transfer either way

And of course, this customs office will provide priority to Guristas, should they require it’s usage.

2 Likes

While the order above me is still active, got another one right here.

Flash Order

Station: N5Y-4N VII - Moon 20 - Guristas Logistic Support

User: Suha Raibuya - Windchime Guru

Time Limit: [2 Weeks]

[Summary]

Several months ago, I established a shrine aboard a Guristas station in my home system. Two times a week I’ll hold talks here in hopes of increasing spiritual enlargement throughout Venal. Admittedly however, I’ve had limited success - attendance isn’t really remarkable and retaining guests is proving to be a challenge. I’ve done what I can to make the environment welcoming and comforting. I see now however that I could be doing a lot more.

I’ve realized I hardly offer anything complimentary to my guests. Food is easy to arrange - But what I need are goods that can satisfy the cravings Gurista have. Spirits for starters, why not start offering guests something to make the edge off? Vodka, Whiskey, Tequila and any other type of hard liquor will be acceptable.

Next, something to help visitors relax and maybe even open their minds up. I require just as much Blue Pill as I need spirits.

I’m hoping by providing some complimentary favors to guests, attendance and retention will increase. So if you’re reading this and are capable of assisting, I can assure you the money will be good for it.

• Suha Raibuya

Requested Goods

3,000 units of [Spirits] - 25,000 [ISK] per unit

3,000 units of [Blue Pill] - 30,000 [ISK[ per unit

2 Likes

Both contracts have been delivered only with a minor setback that delayed the final hand over a little, I must admit the more I come out here the more I like what you’re doing as it gives people like myself a good reason to visit as well as some good market opportunities, ones that I can only speak highly off and encourages others to use. if nothing else just to come and see for them how things are out here, I can personally recommend visiting The Hissit fit lounge.

That being said, I hope your Suha get her little spiritual enlightenment up and running, and I hope she finds my little gift to her enjoyable they are after all not easy to come by.

Maira Sorn
an admire of the willpower of the Guristas

1 Like

Can confirm i’v received the goods for both orders,

Well done again Maira, your dedicate never ceases to amazes me. The money and prints are yours. Your efforts here will of great benefit to both clients involved. As well as this added bonus of Sarpati Brandy you tossed in, I’m sure she’ll appreciate the gesture.

Enjoy the bonus, and thank you.

1 Like

AWSOME Project.

1 Like

Admittedly details are very scarce on what exactly is going on, but the Guristas have begun a “Hunt”. For what? I cannot say as I’m out of the loop of what the Guristas have planned. Until i can my own information on what’s going on, I’m aiming to pitch in and help the Guristas where i can out here in Venal.

The picture above is of a Probe-Class frigate i have fitted up to serve as a Search-And-Rescue craft. All technology specialized towards the ship’s original purpose of exploration have been stripped in favor of additional cargo space. Turret hard points are being used to host salvaging turrets. A Sensor booster has been included to search for distress signals from any escape pods.

I came across a Hunt outpost that was opened by a Capsuleer, but discovered their wreck was among the Gurista they killed, poked my head in to find the outpost’s perimeter has been cleared off it’s fleet and the attacker penetrated the second pocket that was locked via a key.

I scooted around the perimeter and got to work salvaging the wrecks and digging for any survivors , all in all, a total of 52 Gurista were recovered, Most of which came from the cruiser-class wrecks, Destroyers didn’t net many survivors and with frigates it was a extremely rare

All survivors have been brought to the Rabbit’s Warren Fortizar in 6NJ8-V for medical treatment before they will be let go and able to rejoin the Guristas. Survivors in critical conditions will be delivered to just the nearest station at the time. While i maximized cargo-space, all these survivors are essentially crammed in with one another and obviously makes an uncomfortable experience. The Probe came off as having the most space over other frigates in it’s class and will be used more for long-rang rescue operations and a destroyer will be used for more close ranger operations.

2 Likes

I applaud @Avio_Yaken for this initiative. I would love to join the ranks of guristas, hopefully the locals won’t shoot me too much!

2 Likes

I hope the Salvage Drones you purchased from me yesterday in Venal assisted you with this =^_^=
An admirable courageous effort!

3 Likes

Sorry i didn’t get to this sooner.

I’m happy to see the enthusiasm pilot! I can’t say anything about joining the Guristas proper as I’m not a member myself. I can certainly help you get settled out in these parts and give you the equipment to start putting in some work if that interests you.

Contact me anyway you see fit.

I did! Thank you for selling such high quality equipment to me, was quite a surprise to see you on my doorstep all of a sudden, a pleasant one at least.

2 Likes

I’d like to thank Mr. Yaken both for his noble effort of revitalizing this corner of the cluster - and for the expedite processing of my humble request for a ship fit to exact specifications. It’s a pleasure to financially support the VPN with my small purchase. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I have a small announcement,

As declared when the VPN was first announced, we have the focus of cooperating with the Guristas, to add onto their infrastructure and aid them where we can.

For the past week, Capsuleers have been raiding hunting outposts scattered across New Eden, I other hand, on behalf of the Venal Prosperity Network, has been hunting for opportunities to pitch in and do my part, from several failed kamikaze attempts with kestrels strapped with Capacitor neutralizers and trying to conduct search and rescue operations from sites halfway cleared.

I have to say, that the Guristas standing guard at these outposts are incredibly effective and competent, while they’re for sure getting their asses handed to them by Capsuleers that have figured out their strategy. plenty of them are returning the favor and scrapping Capsuleers to even the bodycount. To you pilots, you have my respect (How much that means to you is your personal evaluation)

However I’m not here to make my contribution some kind and encouraging words, i haven’t gotten that desperate yet in trying to help.

What i bring to the table, is a bit of weight.

6,276 ships, Frigates and destroyers.

A drop in the bucket in comparison of the actual Guristas fleet, I’m sure. Again however, the VPN is entirely for pitching in and trying to help the Guristas where we can. THis small fleet worth of ships? I present free of charge for the Guristas to use in the ongoing hunt.

The ships are located in Guristas owned territory, their capital system of 6NJ8-V and stored within their Shipyard owned by Guristas Production. All ships being presented have been built within this station. The estimated worth of the ships is totaled at three billion ISK (Probally more if i sold these at Venal prices). They’ve been contracted over to the Gurista’s liaison for Capsuleer relations, Ohminen Sin.

If this fleet doesn’t end up being used for the hunt and just tossed ontop of the standard Guristas fleet? SO be it, at least we contributed in some way beyond what is already being done on my end.

Special thanks to Brotherhood of Spacer’s Jump Freighter division for helping me import the amount of material needed to amass this stockpile of frigates and destroyers. Their incredible pricing and reliability is god-like and available to any Capsuleer apart of the Venal Prosperity Network.

Hivaa Saitsuo Guristas!

------------------------ ------------------------

6 Likes

Very happy to read about your ventures. I would like to have a conversation regarding access to your fluid router, a data/voice connection is all that is required on my part. I would be unable to come to your market station as I am currently on patrol in other parts of the cosmos.

I shall message you as soon as possible, and hope to foster business and scientific relationships.

ES/FN

1 Like