Startup looking for sponsors!

Greetings Intergalactic Summit!

It is with Great pleasure that I announce my plans for creating a service for Luxury or other forms of travel for Pilots and persons alike! These are vacation homes in popular areas for Zip lining, Snow boarding, Hot spas and other exciting engagements!

I am looking for a region of space, be in Hi, Low or null to help us begin this wonderful adventure together! It needs to be moderately traveled and easy to get too with regular Interbus services. I will be checking for regions with heavy Custom office kills, so please an area which is not too busy with Capsule pilots!

ISK is NOT Needed! I have all the kredit and time needed to continue this venture. However, what I do not have is an entity with Customs offices over temperate planets that can facilitate constant travel for travelers and commodities. A large amount of traffic is necessary for the process of transporting building supplies, life support, food and construction equipment to begin building our lovely home away from homes!

If this is something that interests you, please let me know! I can answer more questions in Private messages for prospective sponsors!

~Cathy

1 Like

So, basically youā€™re looking for temperate worlds where you can set up POCOs?

1 Like

I am looking for Various Temperate worlds with Customs offices already setup belonging to the entity looking to sponsor. There is no specific type of range of environments, many different types of people enjoy varying activities!

There are percentages they will be entitled too!

~Cathy

My secret volcano lair underneath a lake of sulfuric acid never required a poco to build.

2 Likes

But the insurance alone must be a drag to say nothing for the smell.

You give me a cool looking Volcano and I will find you a market! Iā€™m sure I could get something to work. Whether it makes a lot of money is a different question.

1 Like

Well my volcano is a three klick high shield variant on the dark side of a tidally locked planet. Great views of electric blue brimstone magma into an acid lake to dispose of the bodies.

Great place for alone time when I donā€™t bring this identity off the ice rack for fun and games of ultraviolence and have to be my true self.

Sometimes being a corporate exec in the conflict investment business can be such a bore when you canā€™t get some time in for real conflict and get your hands bloody with some kills.

Anyway, Iā€™m all good on the pleasure front, and my pleasures do not really entail the usual sanitized package tourist deals

1 Like

Those descriptions sound quite extravagant! Perhaps for the more Adventurous Tourist I can get something to work. Iā€™ll keep you in mind!

~Cathy

Sure, why not. I always know how to show an adventurous type a Good Time.

1 Like

Ms Deā€™Lane,

Iā€™ve had the time to speak to our customs committee at Ishukone-Raata Accounting and Transport and weā€™ve agreed to allow an opening of dialog in regards to this petition for sponsorship. Currently weā€™d be willing to open up the use of a Terrestrial customs office under our jurisdiction in the Intaki Syndicate.

Further details of course can be discussed in private with a Ishukone-Raata Representative.

Alexandre Hinkelmann
Ishukone-Raata Corporate Investment Bank.
Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive, Executor.

7 Likes

I was going to suggest this, so am glad to see I-RED making the offer. It compliments other efforts to normalise activity on planets in the region.

Ms. Deā€™Lane, there are some wonderful locations in Syndicate within easy reach of the Federationā€™s borders. I would be happy to discuss arrangements (on behalf of the Intaki Syndicate Militia) with any of your clients who might be nervous about making the journey; either by way of a yacht berth or a scout for the more adventurous.

1 Like

Mr Hinkelmann,

This is just the offer I was looking for! I will be contacting you with a Private message very soon, although I do have a few questions.

My knowledge of Syndicate and the surrounding regions is sorely lacking.

How hard is it to travel too?

Are transports attacked often in the region?

Are the Serpentis in the region known for kidnapping and ransom?

What of Capsuleer pirates?

If These are questions you would rather answer in private please feel free! This is a very exciting opportunity for the both of us!

~Cathy

Do you work with I-RED? I will admit my knowledge of Syndicate Politics is below 0.

ā€œWorking withā€ is a bit grand for me. I am just a local manufacturer, although I am pleased to support the Syndicate Sustainability Initiative as a fairly regular supplier.

1 Like

That area is unique in that the Intaki Syndicate is prohibited by treaty from settling planets. I suspect there will be some interesting legal challenges involved with this project. Iā€™m looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

There is a debate to be had, although perhaps not for this discussion, about what level of activity constitutes ā€˜settlementā€™.

EDIT: the prohibition appears to be on planetary colonies, which perhaps has a slightly different connotation to settlement.

2 Likes

The prohibition is on any and all forms of planetary settlements and colonies. Itā€™s a restriction dating back to the early years of the Caldari-Gallente War, when the original five thousand were exiled by President Duvailer to the region that is now known as Syndicate. Itā€™s why there are a considerable number of space stations out there.

1 Like

I am sure treaty concerning settlements has fallen from relevance and regard among the Syndicate, even more since the advent of planetary industry. The opening of this industry has moved life for many people from the stations to planetary facilities and with it regions of housing and settlement even more so habitable planets not requiring in facility housing.

3 Likes

It certainly has. Where there is a will, there is a way. Much like how smugglers and other entities establish hidden outposts throughout empire space, numerous groups have established settlements on the virgin worlds of Syndicate. Some of these settlements experienced better success than others, as evidenced in a declassified report provided some years ago by Katrina Oniseki.

Because of the threat of retaliation from the Gallente Federation, many of these attempts fail without proper support from the Intaki Syndicate. It is really a shame that the Federation has yet to make amends on the people they forcibly and wrongfully exiled from their space.

With I-REDā€™s most recent return to Syndicate, we have sponsored the creation and development of a settlement unlike any other in the region - a true colony. The Utpattia Protectorate is a beacon of light in a vast sea of darkness. The colonists, many of ethnic Intaki descent, have built something truly incredible. It is amazing how much Intaki native to Syndicate can accomplish when provided ample opportunities for growth, prosperity, and safety. It is a shame that the Roden administration fails to see this.

However, bias against the Intaki Syndicate is still obvious among Federal supporters. During the ill-fated Isonomia Caucus and Villore Assembly, any attempt by I-RED delegates to voice concerns for the Intaki of Syndicate were quickly rebuked by Federation loyalists. This was a real tragedy as the opportunity to repair ill will between the Federation and Syndicate was passed up over negative biases and stereotypes rampant in the Federation.

The Utpattia Protectorate, nurtured by the Syndicate Stability Initiative IIā„¢, represents a commitment of mutual benefit to the Intaki people. The atmosphere on the colony is completely unlike that which was observed in the events leading up to the Waschi Uprising in Waschi City. Here, Caldari and Intaki alike work and live together in harmony, unified by a common purpose - the prosperity and well-being of all.

Contrary to popular belief in the Federation, the Intaki Syndicate is not simply a den of low-life, criminals, and scumbags. It is full of families. Of children laughing and hopeful of the future. Of mothers and fathers working tirelessly to provide for themselves and their loved ones. A life working less-than-legal activities is a matter of survival, not desire, by many in the Intaki Syndicate. I-RED has and always will provide opportunities to live a comfortable life free from the stress associated with illegal work. The Utpattia Protectorate stands as a testament to that fact. And perhaps one day the Federation will see past their biases.

5 Likes

The Intaki Syndicate is an excellent region to seek prosperity. Safe, quiet and full of beautiful worlds teeming with opportunity.

Ishukone-Raata is and always has been a good friend and ally to the Intaki people.

4 Likes