[VPN] Official Venal Prosperity Network thread

We’d be glad to have you aboard, i can see to it that one of the more higher-tier hotels have a room reserved for you when you arrive, you can mail me any preferences you have - I’ll see to it that they are met.

Greetings,

Today, Hiedoo Sisters Inc. [HIEDO] is officially announcing our support to the Venal Prosperity Network. We are a small scale yet ambitious organisation that prides itself on its exceptional customer service. We also do believe in free space for all as Avio Yaken envisioned it. As such, we will provide our full range of services to the Capsuleers and baseliners of Venal to help them start, grow and develop their businesses:

• Hauling: We are offering regular deliveries for all volumes and collateral to and from 6NJ8-V and the K3JR-J pipe.

• LP Buyback: We are offering a buyback program for Guristas Loyalty Points at a very competitive ISK.LP rate.

• General Buyback: We are offering a general buyback for ship hulls, modules, drones and much more.

For any question on our terms and conditions of service, please send inquiries to Trinia Hiedoo or Samana Hiedoo, or visit our communication channel that is outside of CONCORD reach here.

4 Likes

It’s a pleasure to have some more Capsuleer representation for other systems like K3JR-J, while I’m personally dedicated to strengthening economic output of 6NJ8-V, if the region as a whole is to become a true economical powerhouse, every system in this region with a station needs to have someone stocking the markets with goods.

A region where every station is a trade hub int heir own right? Now that’s gonna take a lot of work, but is it possible? Hell yes it is, and with pilots like @Trinia_Hiedoo coming in and helping out? The possibility is that much more closer to reality.

To Venal’s prosperity!

2 Likes

Flash Order

Station: 6NJ8-V - Moon 6 - Guristas Production Shipyard

User: Emilia Asihlau - Guristas Productions missile technician

Time Limit: [FULFILLED]

[Summary]

Out of all of our tech, the Caldari Navy has us beat in ammunition production, From Hybrid charges to missiles, whatever secret ingredient they have in their munitions formula makes a massive difference in their combat efficiency. Ammo with the Navy’s branding is a hot commodity in any market while our brand missiles are more of a cheaper alternative that constantly gets overlooked.

Something’s gotta be done about that, a push to enhance our charges. I have theories and plans drawn up for prototypes, but my supervisor has denied allocating resources and funding to chase after my ideas. So, only solution is to fund my own experiments. I require multiple goods to make this happen, starting off with 500 barrels worth of Rocket Fuel. Next i require 100 units worth of each type of pulse generators, Nuclear, Plasma, Graviton, and EM. Casings and other common components i can source easily from boneyard that have defected (and disarmed) missiles.

My experiments may very well be a waste of time and resources, but that will be my time and resources wasted. Don’t care much how anyone gets the goods, jusut bring them to [Avio Yaken] at the Guristas Production Shipyard in 6NJ8-V

• Emilia Asihlau

Requested Goods

• 500 units of [Rocket Fuel] - 250,000 [ISK] per unit
    Bonus: 1x Scourge Rocket Blueprint Original
    Bonus: 1x Inferno Rocket Blueprint Original
    Bonus: 1x Nova Rocket Blueprint Original
    Bonus: 1x Mjolnir Rocket Blueprint Original

• 100 units of [Plasma Pulse Generator] - 150,000 [ISK] per unit
    Bonus: 1x Inferno Light Missile Blueprint Original

• 100 units of [Graviton Pulse Generator] - 150,000 [ISK] per unit
    Bonus: 1x Scourge Light Missile Blueprint Original

• 100 units of [Nuclear Pulse Generator] - 150,000 [ISK] per unit
    Bonus: 1x Nova Light Missile Blueprint Original

• 100 units of [EM Pulse Generator] - 150,000 [ISK] per unit
    Bonus: 1x Mjolnir Light Missile Blueprint Original

[FULFILLED BY MAIRA BLACKFIRE]

3 Likes

You know what? Here’s something I’m gonna start doing, and this is more or less some improvised off tte top of my head idea that I’m just suddenly announcing, because ■■■■ it - I gotta do whatever i can to bring more traffic out here.

So here’s what I’m gonna do - If anyone comes up to 6NJ8-V and reaches out to me, i will give you a one-on-one fight in tier one tech frigates, i have plenty of hulls and fittings in supply and will happy outfit any pilot that comes my way looking for a quick frigate brawl.

I’m gonna be brutally honest about myself, I’ve been a coward in the past and to remedy that, i wanna just toss out this very sudden and unprepared open challenge that if you come looking for me and want to fight in frigates, i’ll give you that fight and give you a ship to make it happen free of charge, I won’t reject anyone. you can set up the fleet, set up the safe we fight in and so on.

I consider myself a competent combat pilot, but in no way the best - I’ll happily take a few Ls if it means bringing more activity to this system. And when its over? Maybe we can go to the Hissi Fit Lounge and have a few drinks

I will state that there will be times where i just CAN’T drop what I’m doing to do the fight, but talk to me and we can schedule it ahead of time. If i can’t get to you immediately, i will get to you as soon as i have the time to do it.

2 Likes

@Avio_Yaken

Greetings and Salutations,

I have previously established a moon mining network in highsec that eventually fell through. While I don’t think I would want to create something so vast again, I am interested in what you are doing in Venal and may wish to join you and the others in working toward building a prosperous venal. Mail me in game with some information and details when you have the time please. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorn Interstellar has again seeded the market with our goods, as well as delivered the requested cargo in the specified area.

S-II is glad to announce that our little shop of hardware has been approved by the board and, therefore, starting from next week will have a transport coming from our production sites in either Syndicate or Luminaire once every second week with either ships or other goods

1 Like

A mail has been sent pilot, look forward to hearing from you soon.

Can confirm that the requested goods are now in my possession and will be transferred to the user who posted the order. I thank you for your assistance, pilot. And I’m happy to hear about these planned shipments you got in mind.

That’s it for Flash Orders currently, stay tuned for new ones

1 Like

Back again, with new flash orders

Flash Order

Station: H-PA29 V - Moon 1 - Guristas Assembly Plant

User: Djami Gaurri - Dread Gurista Commander

[Summary]

I’m in need of additional manpower for a big job coming up, details are on a need to know basis, all you need to know is that there’s good money in it. So I’m calling for anyone to sign up and get in in this action, no promises you’ll make it back - if you do however make it back - you’ll be extremely well compensated for the risks you took. I always make sure danger is rewarded with credits to make it all worth it.

Any PMC outfit in Venal is welcomed to approach [Avio Yaken] to talk contracts, [Avio Yaken] will pay [2,000,000 ISK] per squad. I need a total of ten squads to have the optimal manpower I need to get this operation underway.

• Djami Gaurri

Requested Goods

Flash Order

Station: Y-4CFK V - Moon 17 - Guristas Testing Facilities

User: Aake Lehtimberg - Gurista Physician

[Summary]

Infections are a hideous thing, half the people I tend to are scumbags, sure - but never do I want to see a patient of mine suffer due to some horrific infection they’ve gotten from their wounds. I’ve been approved by my superiors to look into increasing our antibiotics stocks after some recent shortages we’ve had to deal with.

I require 1,000 crates worth of antibiotics, any brand will do - Don’t care what pharmaceutical made them, so long as they pass screening to ensure they’re quality and not some back-alley bootleg pharmaceuticals. the supply will be compensated with [30,000 ISK] per unit, deliever them to [Avio Yaken] at the Guristas Testing Facility in Y-4CFK

• Aake Lehtimberg

Requested Goods

1,000 units of [Antibitiocs] - 30,000 [ISK] per unit
Bonus: 1 Worm blueprint copy
[FULFILLED BY MAIRA BLACKFIRE]

3 Likes

Infections are indeed a hideous thing, therefore, S-II is glad to have delivered the following goods to the testing facilities in Y-4CFK V as well as seeded a few extras just in case it will be needed.

As for the security jobs in H-PA29 V, S-II transported some security PMC from Lonetrek on our way to Venal, after docking CEO Maira Blackfire sent them on their way with five of our own people that had volunteered for this job.

Maira Sorn Blackfire
CEO S-II

1 Like

Can confirm that the goods and personnel were delivered, Thank you once again for your contributions to to the efforts out here. The Antibiotics will be handed to the Physician and the troops will be given to the command of the Dread Gurista commander that posted, I’ll handle returning them to your organization’s control when they’re through with their assignment.

Your bonus rewards have been contracted to you in 6NJ-8V.

Good see these Flash orders are getting fulfilled! Was little worried when the first expired with slight contribution.

Will return with new orders soon.

2 Likes

Flash Order

Station: H-PA29 V - Moon 1 - Guristas Assembly Plant

User: Elillan Audel - Security Ops Agent

[Summary]

Using Caldari State bases as staging points out here in Venal, the Amarr are fond of lurking around and looking for soft targets to raid for new slaves to ‘reclaim’. The second our people get nabbed put here we try to organize a response fleet, or get a Capsuleer to take them out. Problem is however, any captives are immediately shot with Vitoc to make them dependent on their captors.

As a result, we need a Vitoc stockpile so we can maintain our afflicted personnel while we muster up some insorum. Buy some cheap off the markets or go knock over some Amarrian warehouse loaded with the stuff and bring it back here, I’m trying to get my hands on 1,500 crates worth of Vitoc and [Avio Yaken] will pay handsomely to anyone that can deliver Vitoc to the Assmbly Plant in H-PA29.

• Elillan Audel

Requested Goods

1,500 units of [Vitoc] - 100,000 [ISK] per unit
Bonus: 1x Worm blueprint copy
[FUFILLED BY ARSIA ELKIN]

By the way, if you’re looking to make some money, bringing noctis hulls, salvagers, and tractor beams to the PF- station’s not a bad idea. Been a lot of fighting in PF- and on the gates, and I know some of our guys like to salvage while we loot the field.

1 Like

Noted, and working on it

Though a hitch made it into the plan…

I can’t exactly move Noctis hulls casually in this region, nor do i have any on hand. Small tractor beams and Salvaging turrets however? Easy…Well, maybe i got a little too cocky. Moment i saw your post i made headway

Moving a hauler around felt too much of a target for me, especially over seven jumps, I needed something more nimble and cost effective and picked out one of the Magnates i constructed, removed all unnecessary systems to make as much cargo space as i could - Tractor beams are incredibly bulk.

When i got out to PF, turns out Pandemic Legion were blockading the station, got a glance at this going to a bookmark set up by my corporation. Working out a way to warp to the station without getting nagged by the bubbles, i bounce off to some mobile depots in the distance and warped down to the station and slide into the dock without a scratch, dropped the stuff off and undocked to head back. How did i get out? Warp to one of those citadels aimed directly at the station’s port.

So i make it back and get ready for the next trip, focusing entirely on more tractor beams, fitted as many as i could in the bay then a few extra in the Magnate’s high-slots to sqeeze in a few more units.

This time however…I wasn’t so lucky. I got too confident in myself and landed myself in a slightly embarrassing failure, one that i can rebound from no problems. In retrospect however, would’ve just been smart to hold this off till tomorrow when the smoked clear. Guess i got too carried away with the idea of breaking a blockade and getting goods in like a proper smuggler.

Oh well…I still got plenty of Magnates, tractor beams and the means to produce more of them.

So i will certainly look into getting these goods out as quickly as i can. Thank you for the tip

2 Likes

@Arrendis, how would someone get salvage equipment to the PF- station? Last I checked, any particularly appealing target (I’d imagine that any sort of industrial ship would count as such) got a decently large number of Jackdaws after it, like a swarm of aggressive bees emerging from their hive. Knowing what sort of significantly larger ships I’ve watched jump into the system and dock in the station in large numbers, I’m not sure that I’d be willing to bring a jump freighter in. Granted, I’m not entirely up on the current state of things because I’ve been mostly operating elsewhere for the past two weeks (my corporation’s ties to Rekking Crew have been keeping me busy elsewhere rather than with Pandemic Horde’s operations up there, for the most part).

A blockade runner could probably do it reliably enough despite being a substantial target, but even those don’t have the capacity to move Noctis hulls around in large quantities and they are somewhat expensive if one does get caught. It looks like while I was asking this question, @Avio_Yaken made use of a cargo Magnate, which I think is a fairly good idea since it’s cheap enough to be expendable and can carry a decent amount of modules. However, hulls are the big supply bottleneck here. I’d go with destroyers because they are easier to transport, but that’s still a bit much to fit inside a Magnate.

1 Like

Blockade Runner? Contract it in through a JF service then set it up on market?

1 Like

I fulfilled your buy order for vitoc last night.

The chaos in the region made the logistics a bit more annoying than I expected, but it was nothing too bad.

3 Likes

I actually use the Algos and Cormorant as salvaging tugs out here, far more low profile and nimble…Cheap too.

I was considering a blockade runner, problem was the damn thing would be too slow. I wanted something that could crash a gate in the worst case scenario…Something i took into consideration after being apart of a few gate blockades with Brotherhood of spacers.

As for a Jump freighter? Dunno anyone who would head out that way, i imagine it be fvery difficult to light a cyno that isn’t flying goon colors (Or at least associated with a member). Black Frog? Ain’t paying that god damn much, not worth it for just 5k in M/3

I can confirm that we have received the Vitoc, admittely I’m a little surprised you’d be the one to step up and fulfill the order Arsia. Not that i have a problem with it, more than happy to pay and reward you for your efforts.

I’ll be back with any new announcements or Flash orders, stay tuned.

1 Like

I’ve salvaged more with a Coercer than any other ship. There was a time when the only ship that I had in my home port was a Coercer and I still have that same one fit out for salvage. Cormorants are also excellent salvaging ships. I’ve never used an Algos, but I’d imagine that it’s similar.

I imagine that lighting the cyno is the easy part. Getting the big ship from the cyno to the station and then safely out seems like it would be a bit more difficult. With the number of dreadnoughts currently in that station, it might be amusing to place bets on how long a non-friendly Anshar would survive.

Took me a bit @Arrendis, but I’m pleased to report that i finally got around to stocking the Goon staging station with salvaging turrets and tractor beams.

Admittedly I had to dig for the motivation to move a 100 tractor beams over there since i was using a magnate for reliability (Which did come in handy in dodging a Sabre/Ares duo when pushing to move these goods) and really have found myself yearning for some R&R.

I hope to see some customers soon, do inform me if there’s anything else i can see about supplying…Preferably something lightweight